element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Stupid question and i’m kinda lazy to go back and read but can someone tell me how to unlock the other fun option with Lucia (not the utility room one) i can’t seem to find the correct timing or person

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah i didnt think of that.

Also, i love you and hate you at the same time, after seeing the other elves i wanted to buy Sylvia, Ann and Sui and the dark elf, but now they are sitting there taunting me with a Coming Soon tag ... lol

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add Ellen to the mix with affection level, etc etc?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Unfortunately no from what I have read. I would think such an important character would be part of said harem. :( Seems she is unable to have another relationship in her life after the grandfather died.

Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Development has (unofficially) begun, meaning it should be around 2 months before the public has access to it.
So we'll have a leaked alpha that completely destroys saves and causes much wailing and gnashing of teeth next week? :ROFLMAO:

Folks, important safety tip - do NOT play the leaked alphas/betas unless you want to go through a bughunt.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So we'll have a leaked alpha that completely destroys saves and causes much wailing and gnashing of teeth next week? :ROFLMAO:

Folks, important safety tip - do NOT play the leaked alphas/betas unless you want to go through a bughunt.
Couldn't we just not update the OP with the alphas and betas this time? Seems like most people don't read the thread anyway so the more clueless users would be less likely to stumble on it.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Couldn't we just not update the OP with the alphas and betas this time? Seems like most people don't read the thread anyway so the more clueless users would be less likely to stumble on it.

The bughunts literally arent even that bad (credit to dev for that) theres really no issue in posting them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The bughunts literally arent even that bad (credit to dev for that) theres really no issue in posting them.
Typically, people from websites that steal from F95 (including the threads exact description and tags) will pledge to developers to get the game first. If they update it first, they get more ad money.

Then sites like F95 steal back from them, and must update the thread if an update comes out.

So basically, we wait until some developer of some websites decides to give me $10, or we wait for a patron to leak the build here. Both are pretty unavoidable, but if I really cared about it, I would just delete all the saves for all versions that aren't official and public.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Man, I just can’t wait for the shitshow that will ensue once alphas and betas get leaked on here. It was so much fun last time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Runey

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
ooooookay i thought Ashley was bad, but um ...

When can we just lock the crazy cultist wench up in our dungeon and never let her out? Ive done like 3 events and i want to lock her up already ... lol

*EDIT* Why does Ashley sleep with brown hair but all the other times its blonde?

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes