Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Well, This is just a game. The first time I played it I was surprised, it's a fantasy game, it's a sexual game. I do not know where this discussion took place and I do not know what's going on, but fantasy games are particularly meant for people who want some kind of fantasy, I'm not saying that it's an influence on practicing something, but it's just a game where you will work your hand.
Sorry but I can't wait for 0.7 tomorrow.

Reactions: Jam3s and Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Umm I don't like foot jobs or Futa,
So can Runey change the game and remove those 2 scenes?,
Simply because i don't like it and don't see how it benefits the games story?.

Nah its part of a story being told by someone else that is done well, Even if it has a few scenes I'm not into.
I can always ignore a scene or two that I'm not into, if the story is good and the game is fun.
After all its a fictional world and the characters are NOT real people.
No point whining on about a scene or two that makes no sense to me!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It will be nice, to also play the bug free version.
Tomorrow isn't the public release, it's the Pre Release ($20). 5 days after will be the Pre Release ($5). 1 Week after will be the public release.

I think all of those bugs from Beta 3 - 5 have been fixed by now, but there will be bugs in the Pre Release ($20) version. Unless I somehow managed to not make a single bug, that would be surprising.

Could still come out on here tomorrow if it's leaked. But I just mean to say it wont be the bug free public release you may have expected.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Even without taking the work needed in account, the sheer weight of an fully customisable Harem Hotel would be enormous x)

Reactions: Jam3s

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
It's only 1 month late. This is due to me having to remake all of Ashley's content to please Patreon, and I've been sick during the process of developing v0.7 (I'm not sick any more).
My greatest gratitudes to the Patrons. Ashley is the best girl.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes