Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
god damn it I can't wait for this to be completed, not that I want Runey to rush it or anything, but it's one of the better ones using Honey Select, and I'm waiting for it to be completed before I dive in :D.
Dont wait, you miss a lot of fun if you wait, and i hope ( of course only my opinion ) it will take a log time to "finish".
I realy love the Story and of course the Girls so for me each update is like a Birthdaypresent :)

Reactions: MadMac-88

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Dont wait, you miss a lot of fun if you wait, and i hope ( of course only my opinion ) it will take a log time to "finish".
I realy love the Story and of course the Girls so for me each update is like a Birthdaypresent :)
Agreed. This isn't one to wait for the finished version to dive in. There's plenty enough story in place now to get the idea of what's going on, and there's more than enough content to make it worth the effort.

It'll leave you wanting more, but there are no major story cliffhangers right now that'll make you wish you'd waited.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
...and I'm waiting for it to be completed before I dive in :D.
Dont wait, you miss a lot of fun if you wait,...
Agreed. This isn't one to wait for the finished version to dive in...
I'm in the "don't wait" camp as well. I don't know how some of you guys wait for a few updates or for a game to be completed :eek: before "playing" (if there is very little content added each update, that I understand). If I waited for more than 2 updates with this game I'd have to cover everything with plastic sheeting :p Like Dexter's kill room... a jack room? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I guess I should have made that update 0.11 since I technically haven't skipped this recent update, I've quickly gone through part of it. I should probably finish it so I don't risk something like the above happening :LOL:

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
@ Fridolin0815 Tristrix MacMan-88

Another vote for "do not wait". Some games, because of their story and release cadence, are difficult for me to jump back into when an update is released but not HH. I think that, because of the memorable narrative and replay-ability, I'm not asking myself "uh...what was going on with so-and-so when I played this four months ago" with HH.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
No, definitive don't wait. Start playing. After playing it once, I started to wait. So I can play the game and enjoy old again and new scenes. So it is very likely that I will not play the game before it reach 0.9 or 1.0.

I wonder if the game is planned till 1.0 or if there will be stuff coming as long Runey get new ideas for it. :)

So far my Top 5 of grinding games are:
Chloe18 games, Harem Hotel, House Arrest, Man in the House and Summertime Saga. I will not tell in which order, so I made it alphabetical. :)

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
Runey Hello and thanks for the incredible game again, there is something I really wonder;

Some games like Solvalley School gives us a choice to download only the latest updates, which can be put into the main game files and updates the game. So we don't have to download whole game every month or so.

But many devs do not use this method, is it because it's too hard and time consuming? Wouldn't it be better to have an option to download only the latest update so we can merge it with the existing files to update our game?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Hello and thanks for the incredible game again, there is something I really wonder;

Some games like Solvalley School gives us a choice to download only the latest updates, which can be put into the main game files and updates the game. So we don't have to download whole game every month or so.

But many devs do not use this method, is it because it's too hard and time consuming? Wouldn't it be better to have an option to download only the latest update so we can merge it with the existing files to update our game?
I know it's possible, but I don't know exactly how to do it. It is rather time consuming and pretty annoying though. Not something I want to do at 4am when I finish working or on the weekends when I want to sleep all day.

There is also an "Update" feature Renpy has, but it requires your own server, and tens of thousands of people could be downloading it at the same time. So that's all very expensive.

And of course there's a problem with actually merging the files. Merging the script can break your whole game forever. It needs to be deleted and replaced the new one.

At the end of the day, it's just a bit easier and more convenient for everyone to click one button and be done with it.

lordcthulhu

Jun 2, 2017
Hey, sorry if this question is already answered, but i didn´t have the time and patience to read through 628 pages and the SEARCH didn´t bring any answers: What are the bar events and how are they triggered? I only had the option with the weekends but thats all... Every evening i am at the bar drinking until i fall into my bed but that´s it... what am i missing?

Great game by the way, i really like the art and story, really a great game!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question is already answered, but i didn´t have the time and patience to read through 628 pages and the SEARCH didn´t bring any answers: What are the bar events and how are they triggered? I only had the option with the weekends but thats all... Every evening i am at the bar drinking until i fall into my bed but that´s it... what am i missing?

If you're on 4/7, download v0.7.2

Reactions: imzahai

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

Rather than drinking (which doesn't really do anything), talk with the staff, particularly Moon. There's also a customer that you can chat with every so often. Some events will require progress in some of the girls' story lines. And make sure to get the bar upgrades from Ellen, particularly training for Moon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirro84 and imzahai
4.70 star(s) 458 Votes