LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
I know I asked this before, but I just don't know how to advance in Android's story. I have tried talking with her every day. In the lobby, kitchen, and her room. I asked her every day how she feels and the only clue I have is that the outfit should appear in the "other" section. It adds to my confusion that the "Human Outfit" appears at the selection "Let's have some fun"->"Vaginal". The option "Talk" doesn't appear on her door at any time. So in conclusion: I am completely lost. Can you help me out?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there any real advantage to getting all 6 drink selections? I had an expensive bar fight early on and didn't get the vodka or spirits because of that.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I know I asked this before, but I just don't know how to advance in Android's story. I have tried talking with her every day. In the lobby, kitchen, and her room. I asked her every day how she feels and the only clue I have is that the outfit should appear in the "other" section. It adds to my confusion that the "Human Outfit" appears at the selection "Let's have some fun"->"Vaginal". The option "Talk" doesn't appear on her door at any time. So in conclusion: I am completely lost. Can you help me out?
Go to the shop on the computer, then go to the other section.

Is there any real advantage to getting all 6 drink selections? I had an expensive bar fight early on and didn't get the vodka or spirits because of that.
The drinks give you extra money.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
The only thing that pains me more than than the elfs being sex slaves is the fact that Erwin Smith died without knowing the truth about titans :cry:

Feb 8, 2018
The only thing that pains me more than than the elfs being sex slaves is the fact that Erwin Smith died without knowing the truth about titans :cry:
What else would an elf female be but a sex slave (to a stronger, more violent race)? Let's be honest, if they were built for anything else but svelte, effeminate, sexuality their most common depcitions wouldn't look like petite
(human) women with low muscle mass and french-model curves. The sexy versions are nothing else but the sex-toys of the fantasy world, and even when G-Rated and clothed they are frequently embodied by small, thin, women. Otherwise they'd be shapely or buff or strong, etc like the other "fantasy races" such as Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, etc. The fact that they ALWAYS come in smaller, lighter, (mass not skin tone) & more petite than any other races pretty much means they're predetermined to be what they are. Seeing them any other way seems like wishful thinking to me.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What else would an elf female be but a sex slave (to a stronger, more violent race)? Let's be honest, if they were built for anything else but svelte, effeminate, sexuality their most common depcitions wouldn't look like petite
(human) women with low muscle mass and french-model curves. The sexy versions are nothing else but the sex-toys of the fantasy world, and even when G-Rated and clothed they are frequently embodied by small, thin, women. Otherwise they'd be shapely or buff or strong, etc like the other "fantasy races" such as Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, etc. The fact that they ALWAYS come in smaller, lighter, (mass not skin tone) & more petite than any other races pretty much means they're predetermined to be what they are. Seeing them any other way seems like wishful thinking to me.
1574706037149.png

LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations, you beat Android's story. More will come in v0.9.
But still I can't continue Lin's story because I am supposed to buy the human outfit which I apparently have:
Though this appears when I try to continue Lin's story:
And again, I can't buy it:
Is there anything I can do?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
But still I can't continue Lin's story because I am supposed to buy the human outfit which I apparently have:
Though this appears when I try to continue Lin's story:
And again, I can't buy it:
Is there anything I can do?
You had to have bought the item when it asked you to first. Because you didn't buy it at friendship 25, it's lost forever.

You can restart to an earlier save, or input this in the console: hasbothuman = True

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes