atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
You play the game for 5 mins, shit on it, and claim loli characters when there is not, that is pure troll.
Bruh chill. So you 2 have different interpretations of a word, big deal. He literally started his post asking players with experience in the game what they found appealing about it. That's not trolling. That's not shitting. That's him asking an honest question. Notice you're the only one here putting him on blast, while other folks are actually helping him out.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
New idea, something that could be fun. I'm thinking of doing a Dungeons & Dragons special, here's how I plan for it to work.

Game would be called "Tales of the Harem Hotel" or something like that. None of this would be canon, and most of it would take place inside the imagination of Dungeons & Dragons, you would also see the girls chatting at the table.

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk
And Hana as the Dungeon Master

Hana being the pervy DM she is, she's going to try and introduce a lot of lewd stuff into the game. Such as a tentacle mage that tries to rape everyone, orcs, and (here's where a lose a lot of you) probably some bestiality as well. This story wouldn't be for you if you want human on human stuff (maybe some yuri though) or can't handle the thought of seeing the girls getting fucked by something that isn't you, even though it's all imagination and they're going along with it. However, other humans wont be fucking the girls anywhere. This would kind of act as a Dreamscape in a way, but it would be a separate optional download from the main HH game.

The girls will be wearing costumes, the game will also include some combat and magic, and likely a lot of humor. It's not meant to be something serious.

What do you guys think?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
New idea, something that could be fun. I'm thinking of doing a Dungeons & Dragons special, here's how I plan for it to work.

Game would be called "Tales of the Harem Hotel" or something like that. None of this would be canon, and most of it would take place inside the imagination of Dungeons & Dragons, you would also see the girls chatting at the table.

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

Hana being the pervy DM she is, she's going to try and introduce a lot of lewd stuff into the game. Such as a tentacle mage that tries to rape everyone, orcs, and (here's where a lose a lot of you) probably some bestiality as well. This story wouldn't be for you if you want human on human stuff (maybe some yuri though) or can't handle the thought of seeing the girls getting fucked by something that isn't you, even though it's all imagination and they're going along with it. However, other humans wont be fucking the girls anywhere.

The girls will be wearing costumes, the game will also include some combat and magic, and likely a lot of humor. It's not meant to be something serious.

What do you guys think?
Cool idea! There was something similar done in DPC's BaDIK where the MC joins a D&D game with the Nerds in a short sequence and I, being the huge geek that I am, enjoyed it a lot.

As for the potential "being fucked by someone that isn't you" thing, I despise NTR in all its forms, but this is...eh, grey area because of the context, so I find myself being ok with it, especially since I trust in your ability to make it work. Plus something "sort of similar" happens with the Elf competition anyway, even though they aren't yours yet.

I'd be tempted to make Lin a Druid though, what with the Wednesday outfits and all. But that might mess up their party balance a bit since offensive Druids can be pretty "meh" unless they're played right, and I don't see Autumn being able to pull off an offensive Cleric (my preferred class and playstyle, they're BEASTS). :LOL:

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

Hana being the pervy DM she is, she's going to try and introduce a lot of lewd stuff into the game. Such as a tentacle mage that tries to rape everyone, orcs, and (here's where a lose a lot of you) probably some bestiality as well. This story wouldn't be for you if you want human on human stuff (maybe some yuri though) or can't handle the thought of seeing the girls getting fucked by something that isn't you, even though it's all imagination and they're going along with it. However, other humans wont be fucking the girls anywhere. This would kind of act as a Dreamscape in a way, but it would be a separate optional download from the main HH game.

What do you guys think?
use on the VR game what ifs?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

What do you guys think?
All the kinds of yes! :love:(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

What do you guys think?
I love the idea of them playing a game, though I would kind of like to play with them too. As for the NTR thing, it's not real, it's their characters, not them. You could have out of character comments about how they are glad it's just a game, and they wish the player was doing it instead, or have one of them say they are picturing the monster as the player doing it. lol...

Paladin/Cavalier seems an odd choice for Kali, unless you are thinking something along the line of Darkness from Kono Suba, she strikes me more as the mage type. She is an intellectual after all, though sometimes people like to role play something they are not, so either way.

Lin as an elven archer seems a bit cliché, she would also make a good masochistic tank. Though I do like the druid idea with her vine outfit. ^^
If you use her as something other than an archer, the assassin can also use a bow or crossbow anyway to replace the need of a ranger/archer, and the monk could do the tracking part of a ranger.
I kind of want to see more of badd ass Lin, like when she came to save us, another bonus for having her as the tank class.

Worst case, your DM can also play an NPC who runs with the group as well, if you read the Dragon Lance series, Fizzbin would be an example of one, but they do not have to be something like that, but just a character the DM thinks the party needs to do a mission, or an easy way for the DM to give the party a hint when they get stuck and all else fails. It is a tactic I used to see a lot when I used to play. :LOL: {Side note, kender are fun}.

That brings up another point, have you considered what 'races' they will each play? Boring to make them all exactly what they are now.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I love the idea of them playing a game, though I would kind of like to play with them too. As for the NTR thing, it's not real, it's their characters, not them. You could have out of character comments about how they are glad it's just a game, and they wish the player was doing it instead, or have one of them say they are picturing the monster as the player doing it. lol...

Paladin/Cavalier seems an odd choice for Kali, unless you are thinking something along the line of Darkness from Kono Suba, she strikes me more as the mage type. She is an intellectual after all, though sometimes people like to role play something they are not, so either way.

Lin as an elven archer seems a bit cliché, she would also make a good masochistic tank. Though I do like the druid idea with her vine outfit. ^^
If you use her as something other than an archer, the assassin can also use a bow or crossbow anyway to replace the need of a ranger/archer, and the monk could do the tracking part of a ranger.
I kind of want to see more of badd ass Lin, like when she came to save us, another bonus for having her as the tank class.

Worst case, your DM can also play an NPC who runs with the group as well, if you read the Dragon Lance series, Fizzbin would be an example of one, but they do not have to be something like that, but just a character the DM thinks the party needs to do a mission, or an easy way for the DM to give the party a hint when they get stuck and all else fails. It is a tactic I used to see a lot when I used to play. :LOL: {Side note, kender are fun}.

That brings up another point, have you considered what 'races' they will each play? Boring to make them all exactly what they are now.
Fizzbin? You mean Fizban? Dude is literally a god! Talk about an OP party "helper". :LOL:

You do bring up an interesting point with Kali being a mage, I had the same thought, but I could see her wanting to be all righteous and stuff too (even though Paladins are actually not...but that's a discussion for another time).

You're right about the races too, and the alignments actually if you want to get really in depth. Obviously Ashley has to be Chaotic / something (probably Neutral), and if you wanted to go with Lin being a masochistic tank you could make her a Blackguard. ...that would actually be kind of hilarious, especially if she got REALLY into the roleplaying and received some slightly worried looks from the other girls. :LOL:

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
I've gotten to the point in the game to deliver the package to kali, but I can't get past it. I clicke the "bring it to kali" option at the front door, then go talk to her but there is no dialogue or anything. Is it bugged or is there something I need to do first?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I've gotten to the point in the game to deliver the package to kali, but I can't get past it. I clicke the "bring it to kali" option at the front door, then go talk to her but there is no dialogue or anything. Is it bugged or is there something I need to do first?
It sounds like you may have an older version of the game because this was a bug that was fixed a little while ago. You may need to download v0.8.2, and I would recommend downloading the full version instead of the patch because people have reported bugs with the patch version.

Reactions: TheDevian

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
It sounds like you may have an older version of the game because this was a bug that was fixed a little while ago. You may need to download v0.8.2, and I would recommend downloading the full version instead of the patch because people have reported bugs with the patch version.
I actually just reinstalled it today using the link on the front page, but it loaded an old save. Could that be causing the bug? Also thanks for such a fast response.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I actually just reinstalled it today using the link on the front page, but it loaded an old save. Could that be causing the bug? Also thanks for such a fast response.
It might. I remember something about old saves that had the bug in it needing something done to fix it, but that was ages ago so don't remember. The only thing I can suggest would be to try to do a search of this forum and see if you can find it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It might. I remember something about old saves that had the bug in it needing something done to fix it, but that was ages ago so don't remember. The only thing I can suggest would be to try to do a search of this forum and see if you can find it.
Yeah, think you need to load an older save if you ran into that bug while it was active.
Fizzbin? You mean Fizban? Dude is literally a god! Talk about an OP party "helper". :LOL:
Yeah, I am bad with names, and it HAS been about 20 or so years... XD
But that was my point, what is a GM other than the 'god' of the game world? We used to call them G.O.D. (Games Operations Director)
You do bring up an interesting point with Kali being a mage, I had the same thought, but I could see her wanting to be all righteous and stuff too (even though Paladins are actually not...but that's a discussion for another time).

You're right about the races too, and the alignments actually if you want to get really in depth. Obviously Ashley has to be Chaotic / something (probably Neutral), and if you wanted to go with Lin being a masochistic tank you could make her a Blackguard. ...that would actually be kind of hilarious, especially if she got REALLY into the roleplaying and received some slightly worried looks from the other girls. :LOL:
Yeah, don't get me started on Paladins... :p

I do not know about the new rules, but when I played, Assassins had to be an evil alignment, so Chaotic Evil would be kind of a given for Ashley. :ROFLMAO:

I would have to look that one up, stopped playing when 2nd edition was still the new thing. lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

What do you guys think?
That sounds awesome, I hate NTR too but it doesn't really count when it's a mindless beast like a tentacle monster, any more than it's NTR when a girl uses a sex toy. I'd love to see more girl/girl too, we don't get nearly enough of that considering we have a harem of hot slutty bi babes.
Does 'non-canon' mean that it's completely separate from the game's reality, or that the events are only happening in the girls' imaginations in-story? The latter sounds really nice if you ask me...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Kali = Paladin
Lin = Mage, maybe Archer
Ashley = Assassin
Autumn = Cleric
Kate = Monk

What do you guys think?
Thats actually pretty interesting, I'd play it although I know nothing about D&D. Are the other girls going to be in this too? Or just the ones you listed?

I looked up the classes of D&D characters, here is where I think some of the girls can fit. I think it would be interesting to try to match the girls to their class, based on what they do in HH.

Felicity: Barbarian. On the D&D website, it says "a fierce warrior who can enter a battle rage" . Battle rage is totally a Felicity ability.

Android: Druid. Andruid if you will.....thats terrible. Wields power of nature and can adopt an animal form. Android can change the way she looks, so she can change into animals in the game.

Maria: Rouge. Uses stealth and trickery. Maria uses trickery to get the girls to bang MC, each other and herself all the time.

Kali: Artificer. Supreme inventor and master of unlocking magic in everyday objects. Kali is smart and tech savvy, she could totally unlock some magic.

Lin: Ranger, basically an archer and if i've learned anything at all elves are always archers.

Some of the girls don't really seem to match. Assassin for example isn't on here, but it totally fits Ashley. She has those knives, would totally assassinate someone. Can't really think of a fit for Emma, she is a tough one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Also since now my brain is stuck on the concept of these ladies and D&D classes here's my warped take on what they'd be.
As a note i'm going about as far from their normal as possible because i like the idea of them playing a fantasy version of a character that's not so close to themselves.

Kali = Bard - College of Swords
Lin = Fighter - Battle Master
Ashley = Cleric - Life Domain
Autumn = Warlock - Patron Great Old One - Pact of the Chain
Kate = Rogue - Swashbuckler

Yes this party composition is garbage. It wasn't made in mind with being an optimal comp. Don't @ me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Some of the girls don't really seem to match. Assassin for example isn't on here, but it totally fits Ashley. She has those knives, would totally assassinate someone. Can't really think of a fit for Emma, she is a tough one.
The reason they aren't on there is because they only use SRD for free versions. If you buy the books the rest are unlocked and assassin is a rogue subclass. 5e is pretty vast and you can find a lot more classes and sub-classes available in the associated books

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes