VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
1. How do I increase friendship with the android? (The game keeps asking me to increase it!)
2. Why are Emma's & Autum's clothes grayed out?
3. Why do none of these women have baby bumps after 400+ days of unprotected sex? (Even though they want them!)???

I guess these things will be addressed in v10?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
1. How do I increase friendship with the android? (The game keeps asking me to increase it!)
3. Why do none of these women have baby bumps after 400+ days of unprotected sex? (Even though they want them!)???

1) Affection with the android and Lin are named Obedience. Go into the kitchen when she's working and pat her head (among other choices). Friendship is just a counter of where in their story your are. Get obedience up and search for events/Talk options with her.

2) No idea.

3) MC is obviously sterile! (in my universe anyway).

Reactions: DrFree

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
1) Friendships with the android and Lin are named Obedience. Go into the kitchen when she's working and pat her head (among other choices).

2) No idea.

3) MC is obviously sterile! (in my universe anyway).
Is Emma's & Autum's clothes grayed out on YOUR game?

:unsure:

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Yep! Maybe there are no clothes to buy them yet? I know you get one set for Emma as part of an event where you take her shopping.
You'd be amazed how many hours I spent looking for text with a "friendship" tag. Hopefully the OP will fix that bugg.

(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
had to reinstall windows on my pc, but i would like to enjoy the game since i left, does anyone have a save of 8.2 where not that much has been played? so i can get the feeling that i did something, because it would be really bothersome to get again to the point i was
I posted one when the update was new, it's been buried, but a quick search should find it for you.

Friendship is increased by doing her story events.

They will be unlocked when they are available in the story.

Because they won't get pregnant until the end of the game, it is too hard to redo all the art with another version, it would almost double the size of the game and the workload on Runey.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I was quite pleased with the overall content of the last update.

Those new elf bots were hot. Assuming they'll cover the interiors fully at some point. I'd like to see our android changing her mind into one of those bodies.

Trip seems to be interesting. I'm very curious about what kind of place their destination will be.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I posted one when the update was new, it's been buried, but a quick search should find it for you.

1. Friendship is increased by doing her story events.

2. They will be unlocked when they are available in the story.

3. Because they won't get pregnant until the end of the game, it is too hard to redo all the art with another version, it would almost double the size of the game and the workload on Runey.
1. I have all of the android's events, and it still tells me to increase her friendship.

2. 10-4

3. When I make a mod for a computer game, I have to have all of my 3D models done in advance, and I'd say these "game novels" are no different. I suspect our "Hotel Manager" (PC) is sterile. But, I'm ok to wait & see what happens.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
1. I have all of the android's events, and it still tells me to increase her friendship.

2. 10-4

3. When I make a mod for a computer game, I have to have all of my 3D models done in advance, and I'd say these "game novels" are no different. I suspect our "Hotel Manager" (PC) is sterile. But, I'm ok to wait & see what happens.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Their friendship only goes up when you do story events. Maybe there is another person who needs to be raised for the event? What is the event you are trying to get? What is her current Friendship?

It's not about the models, it is about the renders, each picture takes time to make, and each version of the picture adds time, each combination of girls being pregnant or not also adds more renders... While there are some sprites used for some elements and those are easy, most of them are full scene renders.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
It's not about the models, it is about the renders, each picture takes time to make, and each version of the picture adds time, each combination of girls being pregnant or not also adds more renders... While there are some sprites used for some elements and those are easy, most of them are full scene renders.
So you pose the models, and what? Take a picture? I'm curious how it's done.

(y)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So you pose the models, and what? Take a picture? I'm curious how it's done.

(y)
Well, I am not certain exactly how studio neo does the rendering process, I never got that far with the engine, I am mostly using daz and blender but the process is similar.

You are not that far off, but there is a lot more to it. You pose them, set up the sets (rooms, furniture, decorations, etc.), the lighting, and all that, then you render it, which can take a while, based on how good your video card, ram, etc. are. Depending on your lighting, how complicated the models are, how good your system is, the resolution, and what render engine you use, it can take anywhere from a min or two, to many hours. I tried to do one on my last video card (970) with 5 characters and nothing else in the scene, it took about 5 hours, and that was just at 1080p. Then once you have that done, then there is the post processing work that many of us do in photoshop or whatever to fix any problems that happen in the render, like black spots that randomly occur, or noise in the picture, etc.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Well, I am not certain exactly how studio neo does the rendering process, I never got that far with the engine, I am mostly using daz and blender but the process is similar.

You are not that far off, but there is a lot more to it. You pose them, set up the sets (rooms, furniture, decorations, etc.), the lighting, and all that, then you render it, which can take a while, based on how good your video card, ram, etc. are. Depending on your lighting, how complicated the models are, how good your system is, the resolution, and what render engine you use, it can take anywhere from a min or two, to many hours. I tried to do one on my last video card (970) with 5 characters and nothing else in the scene, it took about 5 hours, and that was just at 1080p. Then once you have that done, then there is the post processing work that many of us do in photoshop or whatever to fix any problems that happen in the render, like black spots that randomly occur, or noise in the picture, etc.
Interesting! I've got an old copy of DAZ around here somewhere.....Is there a tutorial on how to make these novels anywhere?

:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes