joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
Check this post, someone has posted a beta version here like 4-5 versions ago and everyone that downloaded it blew up because they didn't read the warnings.

i dont really care either way, but this argument is bugging me a bit. No one is required to play tech support here, Runey least of all, but last i checked this is still a piracy site.

If people dont wanna upload beta versions or whatever, then dont, but acting like thats whats best for the people on this site is cringe.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If people dont wanna upload beta versions or whatever
They usually don't.
whats best for the people on this site is cringe.
We see the fallout, so lot of people* will coming to the thread and complain about broken saves.

*enough that it disturb the thread from its normal flow. Although their is less and less of the normal thread in here as fairy wing after fairy wing slowly drop to the ground - so perhaps a change of peace is what is needed here?:unsure:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The excuse that it breaks saves to release beta content is whatever. You’re welcome to go donate and get access and do whatever you want with it.

I personally would never bother because the alphas and betas are just a few of the event content anyway.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Yeah, I kind of get what people are complaining about but I don't think it's completely compareable. I clearly remember playing the beta in January or something (from the patreon). Some of these other games I've seen people mention clearly milk their playerbase, remove content, add new content all to keep us subbed to the patreon. All I'm saying is, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
You know, for a "pyrat" site, you all spend a LOT of money on games that never finish. Just saying.
Although it's primarily a pirate site, it's also the only place with organized forums and threads for adult games.

That said, we're almost at a year since the last update. Yeah yeah "progress" is being made, but maybe Patreon game devs (and everyone else) should figure out how to properly scope out a project and not subject it to excessive bloat. One finished storyline is much better than a dozen unfinished ones. And maybe if this game wasn't going on 6 years of development, it wouldn't need remasters of old content.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That said, we're almost at a year since the last update.
Which one? Public? Alpha? Beta? Pre-Release?
Almonst, rest no
Yeah yeah "progress" is being made, but maybe Patreon game devs (and everyone else) should figure out how to properly scope out a project and not subject it to excessive bloat.
Why? Even if someone has a proper scope, that will not mean that it need less time. If I do a GRRM, I won't be fast. If I do a something small in my freetime for fun, it won't be fast either. They are lots of reasons and, of course, I earn 10 000 bucks per month could be one (of them).
One finished storyline is much better than a dozen unfinished ones.
And how do you do that with a story where all of them are interweaved together? Even at the current state, people bring up issue because they leveled a girl up too much and that it doesn't make sense for the other one with progress, cause the game don't check for that (that much).
And maybe if this game wasn't going on 6 years of development, it wouldn't need remasters of old content.
And?
It is here, I assume otherwise the same. More like: Dev is making it first game, with previous no or little knowledge (and skill). Often they improved with time and most time they are getting better (faster or more quality) than before. It gives two types of devs: The one who say, I've done chapter 1, even if it looks in comparsion to chapter 10 like shit and the one that will go through chapter one again and try to improved it. And category three is they are like George Lucas.:devilish:

But then again, simplest solution for those problem is: Only play completed games. They are over 8 000 of those here.

Last edited:

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.
Never used it before for that, but format factory is very good at converting video and image files.
And best of all, it is free.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes