Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey i wanted to try this game but before wanted to know does this game have romance path(ik there is no romance tag) OR is it about fucking,spying on every girl?? and what about the story is it good or is there no story only fucking??
This game actually has a lot of romance, I didn't know there was a tag for that on here. I would say this is mostly a story game, but there's a lot of sex too.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
afrojack12 Definitely got a story here but be warned it can be a tear Jerker!.
Its a pretty good story IMOP, not ya usual meet N shag nonexistant/bearlyexistant plotline.
it has one of the richist indepth lore and coherent plotlines for a game on this site.
as to the romance each girl is different and some hate you at first/ you may hate them to, but eventually love may bloom!.
hope that helps!.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Okay so i have palyed the game and it's clearly a 10 out of 10. I only got one question every time i fuck one of the girls they say yes creampie me, make babies with me ashley wants 12 wtf ^^...so there will be becoming optional pregnancy right? if not than the games text doesnt make sense. and a game with harem and no optional pregnancy is meh ^^

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Okay so i have palyed the game and it's clearly a 10 out of 10. I only got one question every time i fuck one of the girls they say yes creampie me, make babies with me ashley wants 12 wtf ^^...so there will be becoming optional pregnancy right? if not than the games text doesnt make sense. and a game with harem and no optional pregnancy is meh ^^
It will have pregnancy but at the end of the (girls) story. Runey said once that pregnancy in the middle would mean too much work (variants of renders).
E.g. for the one foursome lust scene, if all girls could get pregnant and say we would have 4 state (non pregnant, early, mid and end of the pregnancy), then you would have 4 to the 4th power or 256 different possible variantes.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It will have pregnancy but at the end of the (girls) story. Runey said once that pregnancy in the middle would mean too much work (variants of renders).
E.g. for the one foursome lust scene, if all girls could get pregnant and say we would have 4 state (non pregnant, early, mid and end of the pregnancy), then you would have 4 to the 4th power or 256 different possible variantes.
too bad. I would love that to change up the situation a bit and the controversy in that world of a human and a elf having a child together. That could actually be a high point of the story.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
too bad. I would love that to change up the situation a bit and the controversy in that world of a human and a elf having a child together. That could actually be a high point of the story.
I can see your point in there and I can agree that this could be a great possibility for Lins story and the elfs in general.

Yet I do believe that Runey would let us choose if we want a child with Lin or not, so he would need to write to different story that would make sense and yet would tell the necessary things on both paths.
Also I think, that Lins baby would need a lot of additional render for the immersion of it. Some encounter with the rest of the resident and their reaction, in particular Jin, Ashley and allv the other elfs.
Some bonding time with Lin and the child, as well as MC, Lin and the child. Supposed bonding time with the child and the some of the other resident as well.
Means a lot of work (story and renders) to do and this for one optinal path. It would also mean that if this is completly optional, the Lin "child path" and the Lin "none child path" would be very unbalance in regard to content.

And to have Lin pregnant without all the scene for more immersion, would be something I wouldn't want to see in this game, where the immersion and the story is one of the biggest feature that separate this game from many others.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can see your point in there and I can agree that this could be a great possibility for Lins story and the elfs in general.

Yet I do believe that Runey would let us choose if we want a child with Lin or not, so he would need to write to different story that would make sense and yet would tell the necessary things on both paths.
Also I think, that Lins baby would need a lot of additional render for the immersion of it. Some encounter with the rest of the resident and their reaction, in particular Jin, Ashley and allv the other elfs.
Some bonding time with Lin and the child, as well as MC, Lin and the child. Supposed bonding time with the child and the some of the other resident as well.
Means a lot of work (story and renders) to do and this for one optinal path. It would also mean that if this is completly optional, the Lin "child path" and the Lin "none child path" would be very unbalance in regard to content.

And to have Lin pregnant without all the scene for more immersion, would be something I wouldn't want to see in this game, where the immersion and the story is one of the biggest feature that separate this game from many others.
Yeah that's the problem I guess. It would be too much for one person to make something like that.
I mean it could be done that the gov or the elfes take the child away and that might result into so much drama on top of everything. Ah man really sad this is just too much.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
There could be a controversy in the HH world but I think it has more to do with Cromwell after replaying the game something I didn't pay attention to at first that makes me think he is a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
does anyone have a walkthrough not a walkthrough mod just a walkthrough?
The game is fairly straightforward so a walkthrough isn't really necessary. All you need to do is simply "Talk" to a girl when the option comes up. If it seems to be taking a while for that option to come up, then you may need to "Talk" to another girl for a bit. Don't worry too much about the possibility of a "wrong" dialogue option because there really aren't any. In fact, there are a couple of times when the "bad" option is the preferred one. About the only other "hint" I can give you is that ALL of Kate's riddles can be Googled.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
About the only other "hint" I can give you is that ALL of Kate's riddles can be Googled.
You can also use the rollback feature with your mouse wheel to change your answer if you get the answer wrong.
Runey must have guessed we were going to do this. Because after a few correct answers, Kate tells us, " you're not cheating, are you?"

By the way, I was surprised when I first saw Kate. Because our names were alike, and Kate has my personality from childhood and young adulthood.

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Runey must have guessed we were going to do this. Because after a few correct answers, Kate tells us, " you're not cheating, are you?"

By the way, I was surprised when I first saw Kate. Because our names were alike, and Kate has my personality from childhood and young adulthood.
Damn. Kate really looks like you, Kane! So every time I talk to Kate, I think of you in a weird way. And thank you for recommending this wonderful game to me.

Nov 9, 2017
That's Ashley and you find out that she is really messed up thanks to an emotionally abusive father and the only one who really cared for her, an elf, was part of some sort of child services program who was removed when Ashley came of age.

As you go through her story she eventually calms down and isn't so clingy. I kind of wish Violet was actually part of the story because I wonder would she would think of Maria dressed up as a succubus.

Oh side note of her. Dracul is supposedly the old Romnian word for Dragon or Devil depending on context. Adding an "a" to the end (which means "son of") and you get a very familiar last name. :D

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wish you could have a love/slave route with Jin. Jin's like "I'm a good elf slut slave." Then Lin is like "No! you're more than just a hole to fuck."

I wish there was an option where MC could say "shit up Lin, your sister is a fuck hole" instead of just agreeing with Lin
I get the sentiment but she can more than speak for herself vs Lin and does so but i do agree completely that the MC should be able to offer defence of Jin being happy in her skin, her actions and her enjoyment of her role in life. Perhaps thats why she most does NOT have one... she isnt some slave you freed after events in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes