Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
We all get it that you have your own interests and goals for your game and it's totally okay to pursue them. It is an artistic view which is not a bad thing at all. What I can't understand though is how defensive you got after people started expressing their dissapointnent about recent changes for Jin and inconsistencies which these changes caused. Really wonder what is to be confused and defensive about here, yeah, as far as I know, it is indeed considered bad writing and management manners and a huge middle finger to the face of the audience to COMPLETELY change a certain character who was a part of the story for a long time without making that change optional, especially in a game which is very well popular and well recieved. When your game has such huge audience and you make quite a sum from it each month, you are not making it for yourself only. At the very least such major changes should be discussed with your patreon members and voted upon, not done just because "you want it" or "you never had interest". Just bring her out of the story if you never had interest, would be much better than changing her entirely and then being confused as to why I am being a broken record replying to these messages.

So yeah, it's basically what I said in my earlier post, Runey only done that change because it was more convenient for them and it was too much of an effort to write separate storylines for different Jins, even considering almost 6k patrons that pay for that effort to happen. Well, I guess you've been "staring at them tit-- number of patreons" and forgot that you are not only creating this game for yourself.

Again, I would really appreciate it we could move on from this topic. Nothing will be gained from pestering me about it.

As I've explained before, there are no inconsistencies in Jin's story. The very first story event she had, which was there for years and set up her story, includes you and Lin finding out about her drugs and that they make her too horny. This was always going to be her story.

I understand I'm not making this game for myself only. So please understand that there are thousands of people that play these betas and of course I get feedback on them months before they release. People were huge fans, and her popularity rose a lot.

And as I've said before, I do not want to make content for a bimbo who is a horrible person to her sister. It's not about convenience. No one is going to give me enough money to make something I despise making. Regardless of that, this new change to Jin has been received incredibly well aside from 2 or 3 people on F95.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But you do have that option. Just don't pay the money to send her to the hospital, and the amount of Jin content will remain the same. You'll still be able to take her to the dungeon. There'd never be any NEW content made for her in that way, but having the option to keep her isn't synonymous with having new content produced for that option. Runey has been clear that he doesn't find bimbo-Jin attrative enough to want to make content for her.
Same way some people want the Drow to be added, and I don't see it happening; Runey doesn't seem to find her attractive.
Hell, I'd like Juliet to get some content, but I've been waiting a while, and it's not any more likely now than it was half-a-dozen updates ago.
I agree on the more of Juliet. Right now she just seems to get belittled or always just seen at the store or the school. Her visiting the hotel to see Ash or Maria or even the twins would be cool. Maybe have it be something like Hana and eventually, unofficially or not, "moves in", as Kali did as well.

I doubt Runey's going to add a 3rd floor, but that's where all the girls like Hana and Juliet could go, maybe even Lucia. Doubt that's ever going to happen but would be cool. I'm just curious who's going to move in to that final 2nd floor room; Vanessa, Hana, Kate, shit even Moon would be fucking awesome to have in the hotel instead of a side character. Her and Lin together? Oh yeah!!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I agree on the more of Juliet. Right now she just seems to get belittled or always just seen at the store or the school. Her visiting the hotel to see Ash or Maria or even the twins would be cool. Maybe have it be something like Hana and eventually, unofficially or not, "moves in", as Kali did as well.

I doubt Runey's going to add a 3rd floor, but that's where all the girls like Hana and Juliet could go, maybe even Lucia. Doubt that's ever going to happen but would be cool. I'm just curious who's going to move in to that final 2nd floor room; Vanessa, Hana, Kate, shit even Moon would be fucking awesome to have in the hotel instead of a side character. Her and Lin together? Oh yeah!!
I don't like Juliet either, that's why she doesn't get content, but don't let anyone know, there might be 10 more pages of people accusing me of random shit.

_Patches_

Sep 1, 2017
Perhaps form your opinion after playing it?

Thank you! Just to clarify, there is a huge difference in belief between Kali's Dad and Vanessa. KDad is quite literally willing to profit off the blood of elves, which in the long run, would turn every slave into a bag of blood waiting to be harvested.

Your save is dependant on any mod you add forever. Since walkthrough mods are entirely unnecessary in HH with the hint system, it just makes things harder.

The game will tell you each time you complete the storyline for a main character.

Somehow, when you downloaded the game, you didn't download all of it. You have missing images that are there for others.

We can't help you unless you list the friendship number of the character you're having issues with.

To get Vanessa's first event, walk into the university.
I have 30 friendship points with Kali. I cannot go to the university yet, at least I'm not aware of any way to get there. Thank you for helping out so far!

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I don't like Juliet either, that's why she doesn't get content, but don't let anyone know, there might be 10 more pages of people accusing me of random shit.
Well, now you've no-one to blame but yourself. You gave them ammunition.
Joking aside, I know you don't like her very much, and I've resigned myself to it. You've got a finite amount of time, and you'd rather spend it on characters and content you personally enjoy, and that's totallly understandable. But I can dream.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011 and Runey

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Is violet still compatible with the newest version ? It seems i can't reach her room without having a "an exception has occured"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have 30 friendship points with Kali. I cannot go to the university yet, at least I'm not aware of any way to get there. Thank you for helping out so far!
Being locked at 30 friendship points with Kali means you downloaded an unreleased beta build of v0.10 or v0.11 (most likely from here). Downloading beta builds has a high chance of breaking your save, as it did in this case. This is a good reminder that betas exist for a reason, and downloading the official releases each time is best.

To fix this issue quickly, you will need to open the console and type: kali_friendship +=1

maybe a compressed version will end this discussion
This is the compressed version. Without current compression, the game would be over 70GB.
If you want further compression, which is unofficially supported and low in quality, you can find that somewhere in this thread. (I don't have a link to it, sorry).

Is violet still compatible with the newest version ? It seems i can't reach her room without having a "an exception has occured"
She was removed, she wasn't my character and I didn't support her for years.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Um.. how do i go to ellen 6/3?
The number on the right is her max level. If you're at x/3, then your script is outdated.

Ellen has 6 total events in v0.13, to get her 6th, walk into the lobby at the latest time possible.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes