Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
You can always set them on fire, i did hear somewhere that fire is very effective against trolls. So a decent option maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Just let it go. He's been repeating this or something similar for the last couple of weeks, some of which is within the last couple of pages.
The thing to remember is that trolls come in many flavors. This is why it is normally best to just not interact with them at all no matter how irritating they are. If you don't allow them their vacuum space, you'll be just drug down to their level, or worse, you start getting psychopathic thoughts without realizing it causing the destabilization of what was normal for years.

Anarchy isn't always for good no matter how people might want to promote/spin it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
An F95 Admin told me the other day, "DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.".
When you see trolling posts, hit the report button and report them for the staff to deal with them.
Also, if the troll is a problem for you, you can also set them to ignore, so that you never see any of their posts.

If you reply to the trolls, in F95's view, you are as bad as the troll, so if you want to deal with the trolls, report them.
Quote: "Responding to them and continue to engage, makes you just as bad in our eyes. As you fueled the fire that caused the thread to derail."

When they have been reported enough times, they will first be banned from commenting in the game thread, and if they continue elsewhere, they will be banned from the site.
Also, they informed me that they have a way of seeing whether the person has multiple accounts, and if they do, they can and will ban all of their accounts, permanently.
So, if you want to see the trolls dealt with, report them every single time that they make a trolling post, and that goes for everyone.
The more reports that the staff gets, the better.
They have already done that to one of the trolls we had here within the last week, so this thread already has the staffs attention, so REPORT, REPORT, REPORT!!!

With that said, let the head patting resume, and please do not forget to return your favorite Harem Hotel character to her original upright position when you are done.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes