KuroOkami

Aug 16, 2018
@Runey doesn't upload them. Uploaders, mods and staff do that. You should ask them. (aside - would multiple staff members be called staves? :))

That said - I see links in the OP for the Android tablet version from files.fm and workupload. Do those not work for you?
Those are for 0.6.1, and 0.6.2 was launched today. I guess I have to wait for the uploaders to update the links =/

But thanks for the answer ^^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.6.2 fixed version
Edit: Links have been updated to the fixed version
You may want to wait for a new fixed version that will be uploaded to address some bugs

PC - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android (Phone) - - - - -
Android (Tablet) - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I've used it, but the first time that I downloaded the apk it was corrupted and I couldn't install it. Then I tried to download it again but...
View attachment 266669
Try Megasync . its a download manager for Mega.
start first megasync then download mega link..no need keep browse.
let megasync work and disable uploader if dont wanna share.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The neoAsh looks very cute and classy.

Guess I found my excuse to replay the game and see the story again but now propperly knowing the characters.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
@Runey As much as I love the game, would it be possible to get a "reset Ashley" option, (a code on the PC, console command or whatever), so I don't have to replay everything to see the new renders?

I know I can just speed through all the events on a new play-through or open the images directly but it might be something other people with limited time to play find helpful too.

If it could be a "reset character" option, then I'm sure there are people out there who particularly enjoy one characters story arc and would love to replay it.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Would it be possible to upload a patch for the last Update? I don't have too much data on my mobile plan left :(
(I don't have normal internet at home, only a LTE-Router with limited data)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
There's a pic in the release post
I don't see anything different in that post. Is it just Ashley's clothes?

HA HA HA. Just her clothes! THAT'S the NEW Ashley. Couldn't I just buy a new outfit?
When Ashley's hair went brown because she couldn't afford to color it, THAT was a bigger change.

I think the members here OVERSOLD the new Ashley. I'm NOT complaining about Runey or the game.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes