Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Am I a bad person for wanting people who don't pay attention to download it from SVS, and then get some popcorn to watch the drama? :p
Not really, disaster movies have success, it's not different, just fewer special effects.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Harem_Hotel-v0.7_Pre_Release_1-pc (check attachments below before downloading)
View attachment 320414
View attachment 320415
View attachment 320416
Just a heads up, this is not the pre release 1. I know it says it is, but I accidentally named the first build of Beta 5 "Pre Release 1". This build is the buggiest build of Harem Hotel I've released.

I know this is Beta 5 because of the first image, and the download size.

This is what it says for the real Pre Release 1 (The not Beta 5 one)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Just a heads up, this is NOT the pre release 1. I know it says it is, but I accidentally named Beta 5 Pre Release 1 for the first build. This build is the buggiest build of Harem Hotel I've released.

I know this is Beta 5 because of the first image, and the download size.

This is what it says for the real Pre Release 1 (The not Beta 5 one)
yeah i realised that after i checked the files though this is the link uploaded to svscomics i just downloaded it and re-uploaded it to mega

Reactions: Runey

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Yes it's buggy but it's a glimpse into the future and the future the future looks good
well i have played the buggy game for about 20 minutes and don't want to spoil v0.7 for myself but lets say WOW thanks Runey

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
TommyEsclow Do not troll people. Baiting is included.

Karl the Sergal If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. We have rules here, even if we are pirates. Also if you feel offended by something, just report it. Don't be a user mod.

For the rest. Don't bitch or complain about the versions not being released. If you have a version and want to leak it, feel free. If you want to be anonymous about it, PM a staff member, mod or uploader and tell them you want to stay anonymous and provide a download link.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
I'm willing to wait, but usually how many weeks are to be waited after the first paid realease for the good patreon ?

Last edited:

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
TommyEsclow Do not troll people. Baiting is included.

Karl the Sergal If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. We have rules here, even if we are pirates. Also if you feel offended by something, just report it. Don't be a user mod.

For the rest. Don't bitch or complain about the versions not being released. If you have a version and want to leak it, feel free. If you want to be anonymous about it, PM a staff member, mod or uploader and tell them you want to stay anonymous and provide a download link.
I am sorry I should have just left it be. This will not happen again.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
And to add to this, the game dev gave his blessing for anyone that wants to post it.

I personally can wait, but certainly would prefer not to as this may be my favorite game on here.
Does Runey really agree with that ? Is it not kinda weird ?
In the others hand, I can understand why patreons who paid doesnt want to share and ask the others to just wait.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes