ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
YES...definitely input "spinningtv" as your code...holy moly the scenes are better than anything you get without the code..vampire-dames FTW!!!....and there is ALOT of content...Violet just rose to second place behind Kali...its always going to be Kali..she hasta birth my MC's babies :p

Reactions: DarthSeduction

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
installed that walkthrough mod to see how much i missed and need to finish..outside of all the new Violet stuff from the code..i have accomplished every possible thing....thats kind of sad really...lol...someone give Runey a case of mountain dew code red..some 5 hour energy and some pure caffeine sticks....need new update..already...HAHAAAA...ignore me..i'm on my 5th cuppa tea today....
EDIT:6th cuppa now.....it is only 4:43 PM so i have at least 4-5 cups worth of hours left!!!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Iron Maiden is a famous metal band from the 70's.
installed that walkthrough mod to see how much i missed and need to finish..outside of all the new Violet stuff from the code..i have accomplished every possible thing....thats kind of sad really...lol...someone give Runey a case of mountain dew code red..some 5 hour energy and some pure caffeine sticks....need new update..already...HAHAAAA...ignore me..i'm on my 5th cuppa tea today....
Mind Sharing a cup of Tea ??:p:p:p i be good and ask my Jamican neighbour for an cigarrete 4 u :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Love the game wish there were some thick mature women tho. The ones in this game seems young and slim for my taste, just for future reference. Still a good game it tho

Reactions: Runey

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
There are all input codes:
code == "ifuckedlucy": You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room!
code == "spinningtv": Violet has joined the Harem Hotel!
code == "dayplus10": skip 10 days
code == "truestory": Emma & Felicta are twins
code == "gimmesomemoney": money + 1000
code == "maxall": code will max out all character's stats as of the current update. This will skip all story
code == "maxfelicityandemma": code will max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats as of the current update. This will skip all their story.
code == "maxbot": same for bot
code == "maxmaria": same for Maria
code == "maxashley": same for Ashley
code == "maxkali": same for Kali
code == "maxlin": same for Lin
code == "skiptoend1": skip to end of current updated game
code == "gimmeallyourmoney": money+=999999
code == "hi" : show text Hello

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Kate ? Who is for f....sake Kate ??
shit guess i missed something over here the sister of the new inhabitant is has an other name So version 5.1 is only the fixed Android interface??

Reactions: Safetydummy

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Has there been any word on when or if the girls will be pregnant? Cause there's a lot of talk about it, makes me think it's planned.

shit guess i missed something over here the sister of the new inhabitant is has an other name So version 5.1 is only the fixed Android interface??
Visit Ashley at school

v0.5.1 fixed a lot of bugs, polished some stuff, and fixed the Android UI.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Kate is the student in Ashley`s class at college who asks the riddles

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes