UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Moon punching you is kinda hot though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm, it occurs to me that I should have probably elaborated a bit on the Moon thing in the survey, but I didn't for space reasons.

I'm down for more Moon content, but the spanking thing is a fetish I don't care about at all so I selected the "not really interested" option.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Hmm, it occurs to me that I should have probably elaborated a bit on the Moon thing in the survey, but I didn't for space reasons.

I'm down for more Moon content, but the spanking thing is a fetish I don't care about at all so I selected the "not really interested" option.
That was kind of how I felt about 'did you enslave or romance the elves'.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Honestly, I'm for any content that is well written regardless of type, though I am more of an exhibitionism lover than anything else in the game so far. For some reason, Moon's training woke something in me I didn't know I had, which is why I did decide to go through once to see how it would go if I punished her as much as it would let me by doing all three sets of spankings per session and making her beg for it. I'm also partial to elves and disabled characters, the disabled characters part is brand new and I have Runey to thank for it since he brought it up with that one character.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Runey I'm really quite surprised that I haven't seen this yet, but... when is the next update? :ROFLMAO: :p :whistle: Sorry, I just had to. I know how much you love it when people ask that; especially this close to a new release.
*patiently waits for one of the characters to make an in-game reference to this along with "And fuck that Chuck asshole too" or something. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:*

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I didn't mean spanking training, I just meant training that slowly changes over time, but is largely the same content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Runey on the survey : "Use as few words as possible"

ZTex :
To be fair, only the last section said use as few words as possible. That would normally only apply to the whole thing if either at the very top prior to the first section or if every single section had it.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I didn't mean spanking training, I just meant training that slowly changes over time, but is largely the same content.
Training scene that changes over time is fine and good, but I think the 10 iterations with Moon might have been a bit much. Maybe... around 5-6 would be good I think.

Reactions: theOrangeEmperor

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Training scene that changes over time is fine and good, but I think the 10 iterations with Moon might have been a bit much. Maybe... around 5-6 would be good I think.
I'm going to have to disagree on that, I think the iterations in the game now are good as they are in both quality and quantity. While quality should, of course, be top priority, having a large quantity of events should also be something to strive for and different variations like those for the Moon spanking event definitely help in that regard. Definitely agree with you that having training that changes over time would be nice.

May 18, 2019
Just writing for a quick confirmation: As of update 0.7.2, once you get the trio of Elves in the sanctuary, there isn't much you can do with them should you go the Love Route, right? You can chat them up around the sanctuary but there aren't plot developments or sex scenes yet, are there?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just writing for a quick confirmation: As of update 0.7.2, once you get the trio of Elves in the sanctuary, there isn't much you can do with them should you go the Love Route, right? You can chat them up around the sanctuary but there aren't plot developments or sex scenes yet, are there?
The biggest plot development is when the trio badger Lin to talk about about how the MC really treats her.

Reactions: TheDevian

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i hope there's a milf content in this game coz i really love this. well im just suggesting tho sorry for the comment and i was wondering if there are more scenes with ellen and the other side characters. also the girl on the first scene. i think her name was sophia. i hope dev will notice her too. well i guess i'll just wait for the next updates. :)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes