ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
next person to ask the answer..which is E and that has been said a hundred times in this thread is going to get mouthfucked by a diseased futa!!!..HAHAAAAAAA if thats your kink though......well geez...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
When Kali's dad is around, there's a "HAHAHA" that's probably supposed to be from the dad, but is attributed to Kali.
Also, now that I remember that, when she needed her harddrive, I could immediately buy it, then go down to the lobby and receive it the same day.
Also, it says "I should buy Ashley a slutty schoolgirl outfit" on the start of the day, after the wakeup service, and again if I leave the computer. It's a bit grating.
Edit: I just had Lins first reaction to the rope outfit after I acquired the Android.
Over a week after I bought it, and sure used it at least three times. Something may be off with the requirements. ... no wait, it only shows that if I get there over "how are you?", but not "let's have some fun". That on purpose?
Oh, and I could talk to Kali after her Dad visited and probably go on a fight, but only the next morning did she visit the MCs room and tell about those tickets.
And the twins are apparently at school on saturdays, yet Ashley is not?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
YES...definitely input "spinningtv" as your code...holy moly the scenes are better than anything you get without the code..vampire-dames FTW!!!....and there is ALOT of content...Violet just rose to second place behind Kali...its always going to be Kali..she hasta birth my MC's babies :p

Reactions: DarthSeduction

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
installed that walkthrough mod to see how much i missed and need to finish..outside of all the new Violet stuff from the code..i have accomplished every possible thing....thats kind of sad really...lol...someone give Runey a case of mountain dew code red..some 5 hour energy and some pure caffeine sticks....need new update..already...HAHAAAA...ignore me..i'm on my 5th cuppa tea today....
EDIT:6th cuppa now.....it is only 4:43 PM so i have at least 4-5 cups worth of hours left!!!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Iron Maiden is a famous metal band from the 70's.
installed that walkthrough mod to see how much i missed and need to finish..outside of all the new Violet stuff from the code..i have accomplished every possible thing....thats kind of sad really...lol...someone give Runey a case of mountain dew code red..some 5 hour energy and some pure caffeine sticks....need new update..already...HAHAAAA...ignore me..i'm on my 5th cuppa tea today....
Mind Sharing a cup of Tea ??:p:p:p i be good and ask my Jamican neighbour for an cigarrete 4 u :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Love the game wish there were some thick mature women tho. The ones in this game seems young and slim for my taste, just for future reference. Still a good game it tho

Reactions: Runey

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
There are all input codes:
code == "ifuckedlucy": You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room!
code == "spinningtv": Violet has joined the Harem Hotel!
code == "dayplus10": skip 10 days
code == "truestory": Emma & Felicta are twins
code == "gimmesomemoney": money + 1000
code == "maxall": code will max out all character's stats as of the current update. This will skip all story
code == "maxfelicityandemma": code will max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats as of the current update. This will skip all their story.
code == "maxbot": same for bot
code == "maxmaria": same for Maria
code == "maxashley": same for Ashley
code == "maxkali": same for Kali
code == "maxlin": same for Lin
code == "skiptoend1": skip to end of current updated game
code == "gimmeallyourmoney": money+=999999
code == "hi" : show text Hello

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes