User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Kate ? Who is for f....sake Kate ??
shit guess i missed something over here the sister of the new inhabitant is has an other name So version 5.1 is only the fixed Android interface??

Reactions: Safetydummy

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Has there been any word on when or if the girls will be pregnant? Cause there's a lot of talk about it, makes me think it's planned.

shit guess i missed something over here the sister of the new inhabitant is has an other name So version 5.1 is only the fixed Android interface??
Visit Ashley at school

v0.5.1 fixed a lot of bugs, polished some stuff, and fixed the Android UI.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Kate is the student in Ashley`s class at college who asks the riddles

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I hope marriage and pregnancy is not only the end of the storyline for a girl, glad it's in the plans, thanks!
Their marriage is technically the end of their story. But also, technically not. There will be a 'final' event before you end their story. If that makes any sense.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
e
Just the letter "e".
Oh, and in case anyone hasn't guessed what Kate's last riddle is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shuuuush finally something fun to think about heehehe well anyway guess that after some malts and a few attemtps i end over here looking into the spoiler so thank u Runey great game im playing it since first release
by the way keep up the fabulos work !

Reactions: Darxed and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
v0.5.1 Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
Polishing

Android Specific:

Fixed and polished the UI

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Just want to point out it was pretty awkward boning Emma, then going to the school for Ashley and everyone acting like I shouldn't know who Emma is at this point.
Actually @Runey I have to agree with this. I know the twins were in my game before this point. So it would probably be a good idea to gate their arrival behind the introduction of the twins in Ash's story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just want to point out it was pretty awkward boning Emma, then going to the school for Ashley and everyone acting like I shouldn't know who Emma is at this point.
Actually @Runey I have to agree with this. I know the twins were in my game before this point. So it would probably be a good idea to gate their arrival behind the introduction of the twins in Ash's story.
If you disregard Ashley, then the Twins join, then you do Ashley's story, it'll make no sense, I agree.

But if I lock the twins behind Ashley's 20th (or something) friendship level, everyone would hate me for locking three characters behind Ashley.

Runey, nice update dude!
Guys, what to do with Maria after a date? I clicked everything and don't know what to do
You beat her story for v0.5

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes