DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Any chance to see some more of felicity/emma in this update?
There are at least 2 events for each resident/main heroine in every update (If I remember correctly)
So yes, next update will have more Emma/Felicity content.
I remember an image of Felicity in the dungeon being posted, being domesticated.
EDIT: Sorry, I just realized someone else had already responded. I was checking the previous pages.

• Wow
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There are at least 2 events for each resident/main heroine in every update (If I remember correctly)
So yes, next update will have more Emma/Felicity content.
I remember an image of Felicity in the dungeon being posted, being domesticated.
EDIT: Sorry, I just realized someone else had already responded. I was checking the previous pages.
Specifically, I try my hardest to include at least 1 story event per main character each update. Sometimes I'll do 2, but it depends on how much other stuff I want to do each update. Everyone in v0.8 will get 2 story events except for Kali who will get 1, and Autumn who will get 3.

v0.8 has some huge events, I think 3 will take you at least 30 minutes to complete. I wasn't really expecting events to get this big this update, so I have to shelve some stuff until v0.9 (1 hour of dev time usually translates into 1 minute of play time, but there are many variables). v0.8 is probably about 95% done right now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Specifically, I try my hardest to include at least 1 story event per main character each update. Sometimes I'll do 2, but it depends on how much other stuff I want to do each update. Everyone in v0.8 will get 2 story events except for Kali who will get 1, and Autumn who will get 3.

v0.8 has some huge events, I think 3 will take you at least 30 minutes to complete. I wasn't really expecting events to get this big this update, so I have to shelve some stuff until v0.9 (1 hour of dev time usually translates into 1 minute of play time, but there are many variables). v0.8 is probably about 95% done right now.
Sounds like it's going to be awesome!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's always a rough estimate, and the bar is from two weeks ago. I update the bar every time a build is ready to be tested.
tut tut tut that's not good enough...
you should have a live dynamic progress bar,
doubt it's even be possible but you should do it anyway :p
Yeah and you should deliver the game 3 fays before the deadline. And also deliver us pizza while it's still hot. And foot massages. You devs are lazy fucks.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes