kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I like holiday stuff and fun dress up updates, but at the end of the day, I'd like to keep pissing on the girls; really mark that territory. :sneaky:

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
Problem is they don't hard drives, unless you buy an external drive, there is almost no way.
Right, forgot about that.

That being said, according to , there is beta support for running Linux apps natively as of August last year. I imagine it'd probably still require an external drive, though.

Reactions: TheDevian

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Her morning alarm is a handjob.

Ah whoops. Looks like my anticipation for the WTHI update impaired my reading skills. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You say that like it's a bad thing,
But what do we get on Halloween...
All those cute and sexy girls dressed up in costume,
Plus as a bonus a legit reason to stuff yourself with enough surgery sweets to go into diabetic shock,
Tell me where are the negatives because I don't see any :p
Only had one group of kids this year, so I have about 6-7 pounds of candy left... XD
Her morning alarm is a handjob.
That is Android.
remind me how to get handjob from Maria.
Dungeon.

bilmastro

Oct 14, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 39895, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11547, in script call
    0��c�w�6zW9�`�i���������Ew)%a�;��Vp������C���]�4�r.G���Vq�$���t��^����U�e    �%��9w��1�g�16}����>���Z��d����

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Right, forgot about that.

That being said, according to , there is beta support for running Linux apps natively as of August last year. I imagine it'd probably still require an external drive, though.
Some of them do have integrated SSDs for storage. Often not more than 32GB, though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some of them do have integrated SSDs for storage. Often not more than 32GB, though.
I heard 16, but either way (even 64 would suck ass, and not in a good way), that is more of a chip, than a drive. :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You do not actually see the front door per say, but you can access it from your bedroom, also lobby I believe.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes