Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Russian Version
- - -

I AM NOT RUSSIAN SPEAKING. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is the exact changes caused by "freeing Lin" when talking to Sylvia?

I made 2 girls my slave a suck me for giggles, and made another drink a bowl of my cum, and another bowl of her pee, and I just got to say, that is cold dude, wanting to free Lin, that's mean.

Seriously, if you read what she said, being free is worse than being a slave, sounds messed up but it is, just keep playing the game you will understand when you are done with Lin's story.

Ieapetus

Oct 10, 2019
How do i install android version? I download the full but the file is always read as a zip folder. Anybody know what to do?

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Is the incest one the only official cheat or are there more? Haven't played in a while so I wanted to play from the start but you know how annoying is the money mechanic in these games

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is the incest one the only official cheat or are there more? Haven't played in a while so I wanted to play from the start but you know how annoying is the money mechanic in these games
There are many cheat codes, most are for patrons though.
I've rarely ever heard complaints about the money mechanics in HH. Build the bar and it's upgrades when you can and you have a ton of passive money. You can also actively gain money by selling pinups.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There are many cheat codes, most are for patrons though.
I've rarely ever heard complaints about the money mechanics in HH. Build the bar and it's upgrades when you can and you have a ton of passive money. You can also actively gain money by selling pinups.
I've haven't sold any pinups since the bar was introduced; it provides plenty of money once it's upgraded.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I've haven't sold any pinups since the bar was introduced; it provides plenty of money once it's upgraded.
I did (way more than I liked - in my universe any perv should have at least one pic of Android by now :( ) once I saw the prices for the elves in preparation for being able to save them all the moment they'll get available (before knowing we'd get a financial backup), so now I've got lotsa cash floating around and nothing to do with it... ;)

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I did (way more than I liked - in my universe any perv should have at least one pic of Android by now :( ) once I saw the prices for the elves in preparation for being able to save them all the moment they'll get available (before knowing we'd get a financial backup), so now I've got lotsa cash floating around and nothing to do with it... ;)
I think the second playthrough I used one of the money cheats, ended up with waaay more money than I could ever use after I upgraded everything.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I played through once with money cheat, and second time without, and never sold photos once.

Jul 23, 2018
Runey
I got the idea here that people wrote about you adding to the game the ability to pass elves in two ways (slave and love) in one passage.
I certainly don’t know how to implement this; maybe an idea comes to your mind)

WittleSarah

Apr 3, 2019
Excellent game! one of the best I have played so far. Well written, huge amount of content and each stories flow well+make sense.
Still too much "Cock Worshiping" for my liking, but hey, I understand how you guys are :p

Things I'd love to see:
- More femdom scene, would be nice to see some of the girls take charge (role reversal) and not just the Android (I called her Anna myself). Maybe be able to get the girls on either Submissive or Dominante path (the Hasley power trip sub-game is nice, but much too short)
- More cunnilingus/rimming... and more pee play (hopefully between the girls - one is allowed to hope :p)
- Would be great to be able to play as Ellen and go seduce the girls for some girl/girl fun... especially if Ellen was to go femdom on Hashley, Felicity and Emma to teach them how to be VERY nice to each others... lol could even have Ellen get some of the girls to call her Mommy and got all incestious on their little bum...

xxx. S

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes