WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
They have story content you can do. If you chose slave route, you have access to a repeatable sex option with Sylvia and Nia. Nia has one event each for her love/slave route as well.
Will there be more content for those three in the future?

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I think this was a bug caused by using the patch to update, downloading the full version of 0.8.2 should fix it
I'm using the 0.8.2 compressed version and I'm still getting this error, I can find only one appearance of the 'lintwo' keyword in the script.rpy file. Is it really fixed in the uncompressed version or is this error avoidable?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm using the 0.8.2 compressed version and I'm still getting this error, I can find only one appearance of the 'lintwo' keyword in the script.rpy file. Is it really fixed in the uncompressed version or is this error avoidable?
The compressed version posted used the patch to update from 0.8.1 to 0.8.2, like I said earlier I think it was the patch that caused that error, it doesn't happen in the full 0.8.2 version, so yes unless someone replaces the compressed with a new version if you want to play the game without any errors your best bet would be to download the uncompressed version.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Russian Version
- - -

I AM NOT RUSSIAN SPEAKING. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is the exact changes caused by "freeing Lin" when talking to Sylvia?

I made 2 girls my slave a suck me for giggles, and made another drink a bowl of my cum, and another bowl of her pee, and I just got to say, that is cold dude, wanting to free Lin, that's mean.

Seriously, if you read what she said, being free is worse than being a slave, sounds messed up but it is, just keep playing the game you will understand when you are done with Lin's story.

Ieapetus

Oct 10, 2019
How do i install android version? I download the full but the file is always read as a zip folder. Anybody know what to do?

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Is the incest one the only official cheat or are there more? Haven't played in a while so I wanted to play from the start but you know how annoying is the money mechanic in these games

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is the incest one the only official cheat or are there more? Haven't played in a while so I wanted to play from the start but you know how annoying is the money mechanic in these games
There are many cheat codes, most are for patrons though.
I've rarely ever heard complaints about the money mechanics in HH. Build the bar and it's upgrades when you can and you have a ton of passive money. You can also actively gain money by selling pinups.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There are many cheat codes, most are for patrons though.
I've rarely ever heard complaints about the money mechanics in HH. Build the bar and it's upgrades when you can and you have a ton of passive money. You can also actively gain money by selling pinups.
I've haven't sold any pinups since the bar was introduced; it provides plenty of money once it's upgraded.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I've haven't sold any pinups since the bar was introduced; it provides plenty of money once it's upgraded.
I did (way more than I liked - in my universe any perv should have at least one pic of Android by now :( ) once I saw the prices for the elves in preparation for being able to save them all the moment they'll get available (before knowing we'd get a financial backup), so now I've got lotsa cash floating around and nothing to do with it... ;)

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I did (way more than I liked - in my universe any perv should have at least one pic of Android by now :( ) once I saw the prices for the elves in preparation for being able to save them all the moment they'll get available (before knowing we'd get a financial backup), so now I've got lotsa cash floating around and nothing to do with it... ;)
I think the second playthrough I used one of the money cheats, ended up with waaay more money than I could ever use after I upgraded everything.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes