Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess the elves fighting for their freedom would cost lots of lives....

But we have our own Skynet.

We can start off small .... something like a global message saying "all your droids are belong to me ... make me supreme overlord or i'll have my droids take over the internet and make every site play Jake Pauls, Everyday Bro song"

I then rule the world, free the elves

and never have to pay my hairdresser ever again ... oh and free dresses ... and nail varnish ...

Of course that last bit was a joke, it's not really my fantasy to be the empress of the entire world just to get free shit....

No, just in game to free elves....

Honestly.

ar5n99rn

Jun 24, 2017
I only ran into one issue. I loaded up a 0.7.2 save into 0.8 and played through all the new stuff just fine except for me I noticed that Ashley no longer goes to school. Every time I would check her room during the weekday at noon she would be there and instead of getting the visit ashley, ask for nudes, etc I would get the knock on the door and back options. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

Reactions: Runey

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
When I try to access the computer, the save is from an older version of the game. I would hate to have to start over,
But the game is great dude keep it up!
///////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pc/patron_art/toni_art_3.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pc/patron_art/toni_art_3.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

*I have the Full Trace saved if needed.*

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Guys, just consider this:
ASHLEY
FAIRY
COSPLAY
Eh?! C'mon, you guys know you want it too!

I love the update Runey. Loved pretty much every new event. I didn't expect a fucking sci-fi novel with Android, not that I complain. Was a nice reading.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
When I try to access the computer, the save is from an older version of the game. I would hate to have to start over,

Its because you were playing a modded version or you played the update before it was officially released and made a save then, likely through pirating. No way to tell which so that's on you. This version isn't compatible with either of those things. If you played a modded version, lain's mod probably, just wait til that is updated and play then. If you played a pirated version then I hope you have an old save.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I only ran into one issue. I loaded up a 0.7.2 save into 0.8 and played through all the new stuff just fine except for me I noticed that Ashley no longer goes to school. Every time I would check her room during the weekday at noon she would be there and instead of getting the visit ashley, ask for nudes, etc I would get the knock on the door and back options. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
This will be fixed soon :)

This is due to Lain's mod, updating it will fix the error

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey what content was added in this version of the game from the pre-release 1 version released a few weeks ago, if any?
Pre releases are builds that are mainly finished and only need bug fixing, polishing, and perhaps some new images or small things. Public builds have all of those things (hopefully) worked out.

Reactions: imzahai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I found Android's story quite sad.

Not that I blubbed much or anything... okay so it's pretty easy to set off my blubbery, anything remotely sad or feels hitting and i'm streaming tears like i'm soaking my eyeballs in onion juice.

It was a sad bit of story.

One minute i'm in a crazy event with Ashley and they next i'm being kicked right in the feels.

I was adamant I was going to hate Autumn too but she's started growing on me after this update.

The event with Emma also got me thinking. See I love romance, I like the soppy shit and falling in love and all that princess crap I read in fairy tales when I was a little bit shorter than I am now.

Usually harems put me off. It's easy sex and it's hard to form a connection with so many people and usually I dislike people in that harem. The only exception so far had been Last Sovereign.

So I got to thinking after that conversation with her about the whole love thing and marriage endings and I don't think i'd be able to get rid of any of them. They are all awesome characters. Even Autumn.

Granted I probably like Lin and Kali a little bit more than the others and if marriage did come up Kali would probably be my first choice but it would be sad if any of them left now.

It's turned into something like the Waltons, but in a hotel.

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not sure why but now all of the sudden all of the music sounds fuzzy when it plays.
I checked to make sure it wasn't just my headset and it seems to only happen in this game.​

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Some outfits provide different options.

__

So what's everyone's playtime? (This can be found after clicking the "i" button on the top, then going to Misc Info)

22 hours on the dot. i have a LOOT of games from this site i play and work keeps me occupied.

also, i get the "300 beats per minute" reference

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes