Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
Not a great solution but you can get a little extra cash by taking pictures of some of the girls. It may break up the monotony for you. I did that a little but mostly just taking time to max out the girls traits I earned all I need. Now I have tons of money with nothing to do with it.
I see. I'm kind of doing a non sharing route, so I've always kept the pin ups. Thanks for the tip though!

Reactions: Vainglorious

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love this game, have played several versions already, One thing thhough, in the lastest build I'm finding it tedious to save money to buy the last of Lin's companions. Every other story is finished and it's just clicking pass the day to get that extra 4k.
Did you do Kali's route, talk to her daddy? Get the bar maxed out?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have manage to complete all the girls events ... took some time and loved it alot .. great job Runey (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) too bad the fish got away ... lmao

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All of the above except publicty for the bar.
Well, that can add an average of 50$ a week. Once in a while you won't get any bonus, but you can occasionally get $100 bonus. Do all the bar upgrades and get Moon maxxed out, you can get extra there too.

The exhibition events, where Lin shows her pus or you sell milk with Android, can also make you a bit more money.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, that can add an average of 50$ a week. Once in a while you won't get any bonus, but you can occasionally get $100 bonus. Do all the bar upgrades and get Moon maxxed out, you can get extra there too.

The exhibition events, where Lin shows her pus or you sell milk with Android, can also make you a bit more money.
plus android selling her milk is $15

Reactions: TheDevian

cazala

Sep 14, 2018
Hmm...are you using her as your alarm? That could be causing the event not to trigger as her lust could exceed 9 beforehand.
I did. I have disabled that and tried again but still no event. Do I stuck and have to replay the whole game ?

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
From mirror on Patreon for the first time and from NOPY for the second. And the problem still the same.
If you uninstall old versions, it's bad because just copying only matrix old files (.so, .pxi, .pyx, .pyd, .pxd), it works.

Matie117

Oct 6, 2019
I need help with kate her riddels its this one
what can be seen near the end of january and february that can't be seen at the beginning of each month

Matie117

Oct 6, 2019
Hi guys, is there a money mod or something? I need close to 5000 money for buying the elves and I am bored of sleeping again and again which only raises around 30-50 dollars. Is there any tips for money or any money mods? Any help is appreciated.
Go to computer in your click on the note pad and type gimmeallyourmoney

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Kates riddle is the letter R, you know you can just google her stuff.

Go to the lobby, you will see a beer mug in the lower right corner of the screen, that takes you to the bar, if you have unlocked/bought it.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.9.2 Compressed + Lains Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes