ewery52

May 26, 2018
I suppose you get it from the bank?
After you rescued the girl from the forest you should find that she repaired her caffe and now will offer to help you clean the castle. When she does in front of the castle there will be a dude. He will say that they found piece of jewellery. Take that and go to the arena.

Reactions: Thozzz

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
1.Nobody posted the path to the game saves (if they did, it was deleted)
2. Before asking, I checked all the most obvious options known to me (/sdcard/Android/data/NameGame; /sdcard/RenPy or RenPySave ; /data/data/NameGame )
and the fact is that there is either nothing at all in the /Files folder, or there is a /Saves folder but it is empty, no matter how many saves you make. So my question was directed to other people a little.If you can specify the full path (example /...) I will be very happy:HideThePain:
This is not a RenPy game. Also, don't play on a phone if you want to do any kind of file access, including savefiles...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
According to an old walkthrough, I am supposed to go to the cave on the left part of the castle map and find a ghost.
But there's no ghost to be found in the cave. I killed all bats.

EDIT: Nevermind, you need the talisman from the church. But in the walkthrough that was supposed to come after finding the ghost.

Thearchsaint

Sep 28, 2018
Yea stuck here cant seem to progress, not going to grind my way to 7000 at 60-100 gold intervals, that grind is worse than an old pokemon or final fantasy game.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Yea stuck here cant seem to progress, not going to grind my way to 7000 at 60-100 gold intervals, that grind is worse than an old pokemon or final fantasy game.
There is a walkthrough in the game files. Talk to Guard outside arena near statue, see glimmer in home, speak to Elsy in tea shop about upgrading. She does and you get handed necklace outside home. Bank quest is optional not a requirement

Reactions: King5amebob

MagicJeb

Apr 4, 2020
tavern in Roma, talk to the innkeeper, she'll send you to a sleeping sailor at the dock

in exchange, can you tell me where is the horse from the Horse Whisperer quest?

UPDATE: NEVERMIND, i found it, it runs around in the desert-mine area where you find the half of a medallion
PLEASE send a screenshot I literally cannot find the horse

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Art looks really good on the previews and the story i hope it's not really the same shit about isekai(it can be great although it's a cliche but should be used with caution), it's an RPGM game so we all know how the gameplay is, really looking forward to see how it's going to be later, but not inclined to try a new game now.
Can someone please give a hint of what's in the game now? Like, story wise and, of course, sex scenes? Just so i know what to expect

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes