VN Ren'Py Harem Incarnate [v0.0.4] [LenB]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
People really do not have mercy ... A new project, short 3-5 min demo and immediately write reviews. :D

Otherwise good art, nice. UI terrible. Plot... We call it here "non -greasy, unsalted".
With these versions 0.0000000x + 2 min. content, I do not know if this can work in the long term ... As soon as the player starts playing a new version, it's over..it sucks. Perhaps a longer interval would be better and just inform about the development of what is about to be in the next build.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Harem Incarnate [v0.0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 97mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Well not a bad intro
will wait for a few more updates but liking the art style so will deffo play this one.

Reactions: Lenon_B

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
the incest patch is a bit broken, if you didnt change the relationship the mom would be his real mother but the red haired girl become his childhood friend, if you change the relationship she would be the step mom.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is no sex yet, according to tags.

Yet, there's a tag for "incest", which is misguiding, since incest kind of requires some sort of sexual activity.

Reactions: Lenon_B

KakekZeus729

Dec 1, 2022
the incest patch is a bit broken, if you didnt change the relationship the mom would be his real mother but the red haired girl become his childhood friend, if you change the relationship she would be the step mom.
i change a bit, like childhood friend into Brother, Igleth to Crimsonhold like in 0.0.1,etc

Reactions: krosszx

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Overview:
Koyanagi Tetsuo was living in Japan as Programmer in Big IT company, living his ideal life.
One day after completing his work and was on his way home while crossing road sudden flash blind his eyes,
in next moment he found himself in a room that he was not familiar with.

After dying in accident Tetsuo was given another chance as reincarnated in another world.
This world was a world of magic and knights and filled with all types of fantasy beings.
He was born as Adren Crimsonhold an half elf and wanted to live normal life just like his past life,
but there is only one thing he desire more than anything in this life that to make his own harem…coz he can.

Like any other isekai Adren did’t got any special power, he live mundane life with certain ambition in mind,
completed his education and came back to his home.
Simple isn’t it… but story is just a beginning for Adren.

Will Adren will able to fulfil his only desire.

View attachment 2025396 View attachment 2025397 View attachment 2025398 View attachment 2025400 View attachment 2025402

That level of Engrish is not inspiring...

EDIT: Not as bad as I was expecting, looks like it has been given an editing pass or two. There is still some awkward sentence structures and grammatical choices that make it sound like it wasn't written by a native speaker. Outside of that, just some weirdness with not consistently adhering to its own formatting (some instances of the MC's internal thoughts being presented as dialogue), or a weird dip into a 2nd person narration for one part. Still, it wasn't nearly the train-wreck I was expecting given the OP and screenshots. However I was able to complete what little content is there, from start to finish, in under 10 minutes. Is this really all there is to show 4 versions in and at least half a year's work later? You could bang out this word count in a single afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kamikazedrew

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So looks like it's still at an unplayable stage but slowly improving from peoples reviews here.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I can definitely see that improvements have been made, and the art style is as strong as ever, but I agree with what others are saying. Mostly about the dialogue issues/inconsistencies and the general shortness, although I have seen improvements across the board compared to the 0.0.1. It is one guy doing all of it, and I imagine the art is taking up most of the time.

My advice for the dev, uneducated tho I may be, is to create a set of poses and faces for the characters that can be reused over the course of the game for general dialogue and stuff. That way you can get the most bang for the least buck, and be able to not have to keep making entirely new art and faces for eeeeevery scene throughout the game, only having to make it for sex scenes and any new locations. Obviously that's not going to apply for the whole game, but I do think it would allow for beefier updates. Again, we're still early on this one-man train, but I think if you spend time getting those done it'll help to smooth out the process going forward.

Also, since you're doing this on your own right now, don't go crazy with the number of characters. Keep the game small, tight (lol) and focused so that you don't overwhelm yourself with trying to make assets and scenarios. I wish you the best of luck on this, and don't be discouraged if you feel like you're not getting anywhere. These things are labors of love in more of a Herculean sense than not. So keep chugging away, and you'll have something to be proud of once you're done!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I think that this game is short changing itself with missing tags. :unsure: :coffee:

LILKEK361

Nov 10, 2021
Bro. This game is way to good i played like the first 10secends and i already love it. Thx for such a good game

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes