VN Ren'Py Harem Incarnate [v0.0.4] [LenB]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of the AI art, but you do you man.
Seems to be winning people over, so I'm probably in the minority here.
But maybe in the future, you'll have the funds to commission a guy to do your character art.
Less for you to worry about while you focus on the story and coding.

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Can't say I'm a fan of the AI art, but you do you man.
Seems to be winning people over, so I'm probably in the minority here.
But maybe in the future, you'll have the funds to commission a guy to do your character art.
Less for you to worry about while you focus on the story and coding.
This one is not AI art, i think.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
This one is not AI art, i think.
I can guarantee you. No one who is this "good" at over-rendering makes simple mistakes like this. Like with the sausage hands and the lighting being all over the place on these characters. It looks good at a glance, then falls apart when you look close. The machine needlessly over complicates. It sees negative space and HAS to fill it. He started and had a 3 days ago, then mysteriously disappears. I can take a couple guesses what happened.

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
I can guarantee you. No one who is this "good" at over-rendering makes simple mistakes like this. Like with the sausage hands and the lighting being all over the place on these characters. It looks good at a glance, then falls apart when you look close. The machine needlessly over complicates. It sees negative space and HAS to fill it. He started and had a 3 days ago, then mysteriously disappears. I can take a couple guesses what happened.
He dissapeared? What's your guess? I didn't know about it.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
He dissapeared? What's your guess? I didn't know about it.
1) he wanted to establish a “presence” when he created those accounts. Like “hey, I’m real, not a bot” but the guy got chased off by anons for his AI art (same thing with his YouTube channel)
2) some anon probably found his art, then tagged the OG artist he was “influenced by”

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
The patch doesn't seem to be working properly with the most recent version of the game. The sisters are calling MC "my friend" instead of "my brother".

In the next update, it would be nice if his mother catches him jerking off in the bathroom.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes