Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
vxUw+q.png

Overview:
Experience the enchantment of love and mystery in "Harem Inspector 2"
the captivating beauty and the beast-inspired dating sim game.
Immerse yourself in a world where romance knows no bounds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: Mystery zone games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(Demo): - - - - -

Thank you kogan92 for sharing the game

Ly3ViV.png 0+Xfjt.png hZC7_t.png kXVuNE.png S3PkuV.png 1Ro_8C.png HP+nRN.gif cbfR96.png 6f6sl+.png uxHhYL.png IG0q5K.png Kris_Jerk_cum04.png beast_N_hard.png AL_kiss.png

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021
Some of this art feels AI. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a solo dev. That Kristoff jerk picture looks much more inline with his previous projects, but that profile pic looks like it was made by someone completely different.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Some of this art feels AI. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a solo dev. That Kristoff jerk picture looks much more inline with his previous projects, but that profile pic looks like it was made by someone completely different.
I may be wrong, but I had the same feeling from most of them... :(

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
The art looks amazing! Everything looks great. I apologize but the content is not in my favorites, However i do wish you the best in making your game.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It definitely feels that way, The style is somewhat popular AI art style. Some parts of some pictures ain't even hv a consistent colour / shading.
And looked at the itch page, the art style doesn't feel consistent.
A shame. Tho the dev don't really hv a good record on developing, so no expectation here :KEK:

Reactions: c0mh1x
Jan 14, 2019
I may be wrong, but I had the same feeling from most of them... :(
I've seen the author's other work, and personally I think his artstyle is just unfortunately similar to AI style. These pics look very much like his other works, just more dramatically lit. I think the sharp differentiations between light and shadow is emphasizing that AI feel.

Feb 3, 2021
I've seen the author's other work, and personally I think his artstyle is just unfortunately similar to AI style. These pics look very much like his other works, just more dramatically lit. I think the sharp differentiations between light and shadow is emphasizing that AI feel.
1691904622000.png

I dunno. Even just looking at his twitter, these two look VASTLY different to me. I'm not an art student by any means, but there's a couple stark differences. Using shading instead of lines to highlight muscles. Filled vs circle nipples. Not too noticeable in this one pic, but very VERY different way of drawing faces. The hair in the older work is also pretty consistently detailed, while the new stuff occasionally it seems to just blur into colored blobs.

JustMySecondAccount

Jun 25, 2023
View attachment 2847562

I dunno. Even just looking at his twitter, these two look VASTLY different to me. I'm not an art student by any means, but there's a couple stark differences. Using shading instead of lines to highlight muscles. Filled vs circle nipples. Not too noticeable in this one pic, but very VERY different way of drawing faces. The hair in the older work is also pretty consistently detailed, while the new stuff occasionally it seems to just blur into colored blobs.
Jesus that arm man. I though the game had some fishy art to begin with but like man… that arm just is the crowning example of AI art. Like what even is that angle? It looks broken or like a big blob with some fingers. It’s just like the DnD Glory of the Giants art that was put in a AI to “Improve”. AI often makes pics with bad hands or feet and overall perspective.
Besides that I get people can improve in art or have more then one style but that isn’t just a difference in styles. Accusing artists of using AI is a big accusation but this seems so cut and dry.

“I started making animated sprites and ditched the outlines, that might be it”
Some guy asked him about how this looks different from his previous art and if he used AI or not… so he either just massively changed his style and drawing to a completely different one, not once but multiple times for this project, despite the sudden improvement in overall quality gets still such mistakes like that god damn arm which he doesn’t fix or change while working on it
Or
It’s a lie.

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
I think a lot of the art looks like it's been painted over ai references? Or maybe irl ones. Certainly doesn't mesh with what a normal artist would produce. Though some of the art looks like photos that have been ai'd over with a smoothing/shading filter. Either way I'd say it's 100% not art that's not helped along with some sort of program.
I'm not a particular proprietor of hating AI art, but I do think the creators should open with it.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
For whatever reason he uses AI he should aim for more consistency, Aladdin looks different in almost every scene, sometimes there is more beard, sometimes there is less and of course his animations are still mostly in his old style and clash very hard with the other images.
I'm not against using AI, especially if he's trying to emulate his own style, the differences are just jarring.

Feb 3, 2021
Jesus that arm man. I though the game had some fishy art to begin with but like man… that arm just is the crowning example of AI art. Like what even is that angle? It looks broken or like a big blob with some fingers.
It's really not that weird. I mean it's uncomfortable to do, but I can definitely do that, and I'm not really that flexible.

The problem here is lack of shadows, which makes the arm look like it's flush against the bed, but it's going up at a pretty significant angle and then the forearm comes down.

Hold your elbow to your side, and then raise your hand like you're waving hello. Push the palm further back, and then rotate your upper arm while keeping the rest of your arm in place until your hand reaches behind your head. You'll probably need a wall or something in order flex your palm that far, but that's the pose.