• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Are there any games like this, just... without the humiliation, pissing, etc.?
Norn games. They are from the same developers but Miel is more humiliation and all that while Norn is more vanilla romance, and no pissing as well.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Norn games. They are from the same developers but Miel is more humiliation and all that while Norn is more vanilla romance, and no pissing as well.
How vanilla? Do they still have harem, pregnancy, and stuff like that?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Can you feed them to orcs or this just shameless wish-fulfillment sex only?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How vanilla? Do they still have harem, pregnancy, and stuff like that?
Depends on the game, some has multiple heroines like Catgirl & Doggirl cafe or Tails & Titties Hot Spring, others has a single heroine like Runaway Demon Bride or Lewd Life with my Doggy Wife.

Now about the content, it still has plenty of sex scenes just that they are a lot more romantic and consensual, there is no rape, blackmail nor lewd crests or ahegao neither piercing nor pissing. There is plenty of happy sex, impregnation and pregnant sex though.

So to sum it up, Miel deals with more male domination while Norn is more romantic, still both are light in story and filled with sex scenes.

Reactions: Jaxium and Tebix

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I wounder if these devs get much sleep... like they pumping out a lot of games.

Although I myself prefer the Norn side of things. (more wholesome).

Reactions: JosephF and GaRbS

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
" We at Cherry Kiss aim to provide an authentic Japanese Visual Novel experience to gamers outside of Japan. "

Translation: The art is still censored yo.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
I wounder if these devs get much sleep... like they pumping out a lot of games.

Although I myself prefer the Norn side of things. (more wholesome).
The art is heavily reused and there is zero plot, those 2 things are the entire ingredients in VNs.

So I reckon they get plenty of sleep. ;)

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Miel: Some of the best stills in the industry, some of the best voice work, and some of the lowest effort everything else lol.

I can't believe that haven't at least tried a Live2D game yet, but I guess if the formula keeps generating revenue, why change it.

Reactions: GaRbS
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes