herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
That said, I miss the old darker illusion games. Nowadays it seems like all they make is either anime harem protagonist games or super crazy photorealistic girlfriend sims. I feel like they either just lost interest in the darker genres or they decided it was too risky these days. A shame really.
I think you forgot Play Home, the game that came between Honey Select and Koikatsu.

Reactions: PeteHanson

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
If you go to the bottom right where there is the mouse icon and click it rapidly, that makes the sex happen.
Except from the penis ones, nothing happens for them.

Mr.Nbz

Aug 25, 2018
i can run it on windows 10, but it'll redirect me to internet explorer and nothing happened after that

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
i wish illusion would get away from that cellshaded art style
This game is six years old, bud.
I wish they knew what anti alising was back in the day. It bothers me a hell of a lot seeing so much edges on the outlines even in those screenshots. Looking at vndb seeing it being below 2 hours seals the "no download" deal for me completly.

Megachu

Apr 16, 2020
A little review for me.
This game is awesome for a H-fan like me.
Specially for the *n*l part.

His sibling koikatsu and koikatsu party gets more love from players, but when we wanna se some "from behind" action, this game wins totally.

We have better group action too. For all tastes. Loke 5 girls for 1 guy, or 5 guys for a single girl. Or any combination.

Dunno why this game dont get the same attention as koikatsu games get. And why koikatsu dont have the same *n*l action like this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukiho

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
A little review for me.
This game is awesome for a H-fan like me.
Specially for the *n*l part.

His sibling koikatsu and koikatsu party gets more love from players, but when we wanna se some "from behind" action, this game wins totally.

We have better group action too. For all tastes. Loke 5 girls for 1 guy, or 5 guys for a single girl. Or any combination.

Dunno why this game dont get the same attention as koikatsu games get. And why koikatsu dont have the same *n*l action like this one.
Probably because it is an older game and people tend to look down on those games and it was most likely made by an entirely different team of people, since in japan making H games are frowned upon, so people tend to leave as quickly as they can, which is why when a new game come out, it tends to feel very different.

Megachu

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, i have to agree.

If koikatsu get the mods for all the harem mate sex poses options, will be the best H game ever.

Of course, if that mods are possible to be created.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukiho

Pluvius666

May 22, 2020
how do u add guys and how can u do penis scene ( they won't work when I click on the mouse )?
Hi, i think the girl wont suck the guy if its 1 on 1 penis scene. when i click the mouse, she just stares and say something. In sexy raper game, I would need to move the mouse up down or left right. But this game, it is just clicking. The gal only sucks if there are more than one guy. Unless someone else here can clarify for us ? hehe . The ejaculation on mouth and creampie in pu55y is not controllable too if Im not wrong.

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
Illusion's games are really great. But I sometimes wonder, does anybody still remember COM3D2/CM3D2 ? It is hard setting that game up with the mods. Like, you need to scour Twitter and other sites for the mods and I think it is rare to come across a repack of COM3D2/CM3D2. I do hope COM3D2/CM3D2 would get a Repack just like the Illusion's games. For ease of download purposes of course ^^

Reactions: Moxiii
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes