Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
this game only has one path as far as i can tell because of the 2 choices i can chose from the protagonist shoots down 2 of the choices

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I always hate how they have to specify the "In another world" part of things, like... What, are they expecting us to think it's a Harem of Monster Girls in Lower Hoboken?
They like to let us know upfront that it's isekai garbage so you can either pull back from the stench or roll around in it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Ai art? the dicks in pic 7 look sus
Any completed non-japanese title is a little suspect. If it is the developer took the time to go over the pictures with a fine-toothed comb and edit out all the blatant AI-isms. The clothes look sensible, the backgrounds don't have any egregiously wonky geometry, details like where the inexplicable shine on their skin and clothes are positioned match up with expectations, shadows fall where they should, the models are very consistent - that's enough attention to detail to either rule it out or say that whoever made this cared enough not to slap what the program gave them into the game and call it a day.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I always hate how they have to specify the "In another world" part of things, like... What, are they expecting us to think it's a Harem of Monster Girls in Lower Hoboken?
The most famous monster girl anime/manga, "Life with Monster Girls", is set in modern Japan. Where for some reason government stopped hiding the existence of monstergirls.
Even this thread has a picture from that manga.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I mean, wouldn't that make for an interesting concept though? Monster girls start coming to our world in secret looking for a mate, one guy ends up with multiple of them wanting him, and having to use their lack of familiarity with this world to both get closer to and to keep them from fighting over him. It's an idea with a lot of untapped potential.
There are multiple monster girl manga/anime/games set in the present world (except of course it's usually Japan, not Hoboken). The most well known (with the greatest number of monster girls I think?) is probably Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday With Monster Girls). That one's not isekai. But then there's Elf-san wa Yaserarenai (with the very Engrish title 'Elf can't on a diet'), which actually is reverse isekai with very thicc (and some muscular) girls. And of course almost all of them have the harem mate thing going on.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
"Harem of Monster Girls"
-Only one of them really qualify as monster girl.
Yeah, I came here to say that it always annoys me when they count an elf as a 'monster girl'. It's just a frickin' human with pointy ears. And in this case the 'goddess' is just a human girl without even the pointy ears. And then you have the slime girl, who is the one indisputable monster girl... but then she's just drawn as a blue human anyhow.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, I came here to say that it always annoys me when they count an elf as a 'monster girl'. It's just a frickin' human with pointy ears. And in this case the 'goddess' is just a human girl without even the pointy ears. And then you have the slime girl, who is the one indisputable monster girl... but then she's just drawn as a blue human anyhow.
Another example beside Elves and Goddesses would be Vampires. It's one thing if they actually have bat wings (or grow them when needed if you are going for the 'blending in society' angle), but most of the time they are drawn with the fangs as the only distinction. Like bro, that's literally just a goth girl.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
uhhhh.... you do know that goddess counts as an angelic type mostergirl right?
never played MGQ?
'Counts as' is 'technically true, but does jack shit for my actual kink'.

It's like saying 'Oh, these girls all have gigantic fucking tits the size of small cars - they're stored in hyperspace so you can't actually see them, so they look totally flat, but technically they count as having ridiculously giant tits. So as a giant tit lover you should love this game since they have giant invisible tits, right?' It's the opposite of the legal loli thing. Yes, technically she's 800 years old, but if you're into lolis that doesn't make your dick shrivel just because she counts as an old hag.

And thus, this goddess who looks 100% human does absolutely nothing for monster girl kink. There are things you could do to make her more angelic or otherworldly, but they didn't really bother.

Last edited: