3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hpheader.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist of our story, Moriuji Haru, is just about to complete an unnamed RPG, but just as the final boss is in his death throes, the game's heroines appear in his room! They say they have escaped the game world and come to the real world in pursuit of the Demon Lord himself. Haru is understandably shocked by this sudden, unbelievable turn of events, but the girls are overjoyed that they can finally meet the 'Hero of Legend' who is so famous in their world. When the girls reveal that they can't remain in the real world without having sex with him, Haru succumbs to their pleas, and so begins the story as he tries to help in the search for the Demon Lord while educating the ignorant game girls in the ways of lovemaking.
Title: Harem☆Party
Original Title: ハーレム☆パーティー
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Year: 17-11-2006 (Japan); 25-11-2011 (WW)
Developer: Tactics
Publisher(s): Tactics(Japan); MangaGamer(UK)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Walkthrough provided by: @Sural Argonus

DOWNLOAD:
- - -

Extras:

453.png ALL_013A.jpg 301.png ALL_016A.jpg 124.png

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

O

Onyx99

Is this a visual novel with game play or is it a standard visual novel?

Reactions: demoka

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

Overview
:
The protagonist of our story, Moriuji Haru, is just about to complete an unnamed RPG, but just as the final boss is in his death throes, the game's heroines appear in his room! They say they have escaped the game world and come to the real world in pursuit of the Demon Lord himself. Haru is understandably shocked by this sudden, unbelievable turn of events, but the girls are overjoyed that they can finally meet the 'Hero of Legend' who is so famous in their world. When the girls reveal that they can't remain in the real world without having sex with him, Haru succumbs to their pleas, and so begins the story as he tries to help in the search for the Demon Lord while educating the ignorant game girls in the ways of lovemaking.
Title: Harem☆Party
Original Title: ハーレム☆パーティー
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Year: 17-11-2006 (Japan); 25-11-2011 (WW)
Developer: Tactics
Publisher(s): Tactics(Japan); MangaGamer(UK)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: None
Genre:

Installation:

Download: -

View attachment 12142 View attachment 12143 View attachment 12144 View attachment 12145 View attachment 12146

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!
... I'll uhh... Just leave this here for ya KOR :pokerFace:.... x'Dx'Dx'D
upload_2017-8-3_11-1-8.gif

Thanks for the upload (it's in my que now XD:eek:penedeyewink:)

Reactions: KOR

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is this a visual novel with game play or is it a standard visual novel?
It's a standard VN with multiple paths. I tried it and other than the girls from the game world I think there's a sister or a sister like character but not sure if she's datable. Basically little bit more lore. The game characters are from fantasy game with a Persona like dating system and the MC basically maxed all the love routes out with all the girls in the game and they all love him because of that.

Gaftnochec

May 24, 2017
This is actually a pretty good one, despite how it looks like it's all about sex. I mean, it is all about sex...but it has a nice story to go along with it

Reactions: lwx595

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Damn that was long game. Couple of choices are there. Basically you have sex with all of them. many times :)
And thats why I like it! 99% plot!
... I'll uhh... Just leave this here for ya KOR :pokerFace:.... x'Dx'Dx'D
View attachment 12192

Thanks for the upload (it's in my que now XD:eek:penedeyewink:)
It happens, when I wake up from a long slumber! :pokerFace:

Reactions: DragonWrath

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like fun, the ones where you get the games to come alive are usually pretty fun.

Reactions: KOR

Sir_Shy

Apr 26, 2017
First, I'd like to say sorry because I'm a bit new when it comes to VNs! But I am having an issue with the game where the words seem to be improperly spaced and at times the words themselves also jumble together into an unreadable mess, any idea on how to fix it?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
First, I'd like to say sorry because I'm a bit new when it comes to VNs! But I am having an issue with the game where the words seem to be improperly spaced and at times the words themselves also jumble together into an unreadable mess, any idea on how to fix it?
It's pretty common issue in playing translated Japanese VNs. Go into the folders and look for a font file (*.tff or *.ttf, can't remember which) and install it (double click) and that SHOULD fix the issue.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
as @DragonWrath said.
sometimes there can be multiple files for bold bold italics etc.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
So... the walkthrough isn't complete. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Almost complete. It's missing only harem scenes - they will be unlocked by "extra" button in main menu after you finished all three good endings (every girl good ending route from walktrough).

Reactions: KOR and Goukijin
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes