3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kowi

Jun 5, 2017
It's pretty common issue in playing translated Japanese VNs. Go into the folders and look for a font file (*.tff or *.ttf, can't remember which) and install it (double click) and that SHOULD fix the issue.
Despite doing this, I still have the same problem. Are there any other steps/ things I should do?

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Despite doing this, I still have the same problem. Are there any other steps/ things I should do?
u installed special text files and still have spacing problems? install all files if there are many; restart and there should not be any prob!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It's a standard VN with multiple paths. I tried it and other than the girls from the game world I think there's a sister or a sister like character but not sure if she's datable. Basically little bit more lore. The game characters are from fantasy game with a Persona like dating system and the MC basically maxed all the love routes out with all the girls in the game and they all love him because of that.
naoto is the best persona girl followed closely by mitsuru and maya.

Reactions: KOR

Steamed Vegetables

Jun 29, 2017
Nope, none whatsoever.

This a decent VN with the women all for the MC including a harem ending.
Then what is happening in the fourth picture? That doesn't seem like they're all for the MC to me, unless that's avoidable then I guess I won't be downloading this game. Also the CG link has several girls getting fucked by orcs/goblins and I'm pretty sure they're harem members so... Did they ruin this game with that bullshit or not?

Steamed Vegetables

Jun 29, 2017
If anyone could answer by above questions, that would be much appreciated, I don't want to waste time downloading and playing the game only for my "harem" to get fucked by other men/monsters.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
If anyone could answer by above questions, that would be much appreciated, I don't want to waste time downloading and playing the game only for my "harem" to get fucked by other men/monsters.
I haven't gone through this one yet, but it is tagged unavoidable rape, so I'd be a bit weary of it.

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
im actually quite curious to about the ntr.
someone pls clarify about this scene

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
im actually quite curious to about the ntr.
someone pls clarify about this scene
I just finished cleo's route (which has that cg) and basically it's just cleo fucking things up and they get surrounded by monsters unprepared and thus that's what happened.

mini review: cleo is best girl but oh god too many scenes unneeded. h-scenes after h-scenes until the plot says that the hero finally needs to awaken. and when its awaken just plaster some fight and some generic ending and that's the game.

funnily enough the bad end (anzu end) was far better even though its short. I'll spoil it since its short and good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
I just finished cleo's route (which has that cg) and basically it's just cleo fucking things up and they get surrounded by monsters unprepared and thus that's what happened.

mini review: cleo is best girl but oh god too many scenes unneeded. h-scenes after h-scenes until the plot says that the hero finally needs to awaken. and when its awaken just plaster some fight and some generic ending and that's the game.

funnily enough the bad end (anzu end) was far better even though its short. I'll spoil it since its short and good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sounds like a bit or mini ntr to me , oh well.
thanks for going thru with it for me o/

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Another Japanese game I tried that is just plain bad. Another regret for buying it without second thought while they had sale on mangagamer and jastusa. Though now I look at vndb when determining potential quality of Japanese game.

Reactions: lwx595

lwx595

Nov 10, 2020

Take those 10 “vera” items, copy paste them into the fonts folder
I did this and it fixed text wrapping

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes