Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
have a button on the girls stats screen to go back to the the select a girl screen because having to go back to the page and then select girls stats and then choose your girl each time is a tad annoying. just click on the girl then be able to go back to the girl selection
This was suggested before. Most likely will be changed for the next patch.
this is just me, but i tend to click fast when the text is done to move on and not linger, but you tend to have text show up five seconds later so it appears right as i click the next slide and then there’s no way to go back or view history without using unren. anyway, i dunno the best way to fix this or if i’m the only one who reads fast and then clicks but just pointing it out
If you're using a mouse, with the wheel you can scroll back. But I'll see what I can do about this.
maybe have some more stuff to do around the map? like only been playing first week but that’s the “get them hooked” period, so maybe have some more stuff to do in the various areas beyond talking to the girls? like the only two stats to increase are in your room at the moment, not sure how you could put more stuff everywhere but still would be better i feel
The stuff to do will increase with time. Please consider this is the first release, there's still a lot to be done.
i’m guessing the mom won’t be one of those 21? speaking of, haven’t checked the first oost recently but may want to get that code in there to entice several players
Not sure if I understand this one. Who's mom? About the cheat codes. I'll update the first post later.
maybe a gallery/ achievement system? just so people can check what is in it beforehand
A gallery should be easy enough to implement in a future patch.
sorry if my stream of consciousness is hard to parse but so far it’s looking really good and you obvious put a lot of effort into it so looking forward to more!
Cheers.

Reactions: lolli48

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Is there a reason the saves are in the game folder rather than in appdata/roaming/renpy?
Originally for portability, but it caused issues with the Mac builds. It'll go back to saving to AppData folder in the next patch.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hello, I see sandbox tag, so I have to ask..copy/paste: 'how grindy is this sandbox? lots of clicking to empty rooms? any areas that says work in progress/no content? forwarding day/night cycle by clicking through areas just to get to bed? repeatable events to grind out stats? any quest/hint log implemented yet?

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Hello, I see sandbox tag, so I have to ask..copy/paste: 'how grindy is this sandbox? lots of clicking to empty rooms? any areas that says work in progress/no content? forwarding day/night cycle by clicking through areas just to get to bed? repeatable events to grind out stats? any quest/hint log implemented yet?
Right after the prologue, some of the areas are empty. The more you progress and find girls, those areas get populated. No area will say "Work in Progress". You shouldn't need to skip time until the very end when you have cleared most content. The map takes you wherever you want without clicking too much. There are repeatable events to make money and such. Hints on every character's help window, though there are some secrets here and there. It should be easy.

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly I expect like an hour or two of content considering the file size but holy cow with six tits, I already spent like 6h and there are still more contents lol, definitely surprising for a first release.

Definitely reminded me of love hina and it's a good thing for me. Love hina was my first VN afterall lol. I've never even heard of paradise heights so I can't say anything about it.

Good luck to you dev :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Vendena
Godspeed dev

i removed my old post to clean up your thread a little, if you need any help in the future DM me :)

Reactions: Vendena

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
No.

Not for now, static events are faster to make.

Cheers.

Looks like going with GDRIVE was a bad call. So I'd like to ask to anyone willing to answer, which of the Approved File Hosts do you usually prefer? In terms of download speed and such. I don't know many of these, so I'd like to read your thoughts.

Thanks.
As I have a MEGA account I like that best! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vendena

Sojtus

Nov 8, 2019
Originally for portability, but it caused issues with the Mac builds. It'll go back to saving to AppData folder in the next patch.
Even with win build I get an error whenever I try to save.

(Other then that it looks great. )

Oct 11, 2018
Well I like what I have seen so far (I haven't played current Versions to completion just a couple of hours to see if I want to follow it). But the MC can be rather des but then again because of my Asperger I too have problem with some social ques and I want girls and women to fell comfortable around me so I try to not take there dirty jokes too seriously.

As stated before the Girl status screen need a button back but also the navigation screen need a button back (Yes I know you can back out of the navigation screen with scroll wheel but it's nice to have options).
And I think I messed my self up a bit because for a period of time wail playing I ended up with nothing to do in the afternoon. I hade Kasumi in the morning and Ayase, the Twins and Yuri at night. I guess I trained to much at the start as I didn't have the money for both Library and Gym and couldn't keep training without it but this is nit pick.
And I notes some grammar mistakes but I'm Dyslectic so can't really hammer you on those but maybe some nice volunteers can help you prof read one day.

But all in all I enjoyed what I have played and might play current version too completion later because I can't wait for you to release more.

With best regards

Reactions: TheDick69+

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
I actually took inspiration from an old game named .
Wow!! This goes way back in time! You're really doing your research, sir! Nice source of inspiration and awesomely well executed work! Keep it up!

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes