"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Residence [v0.08] [Vendena] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,31 GB / 596 MB - HaremResidence-0.08-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,28 GB / 562 MB - HaremResidence-0.08-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Playing the new content I started to wonder about the old incest patch, so I looked on here. Didn't know it was changed to a cheat code, also didn't know there was that much of a change. Kinda tempted to restart the game with the incest code turned on. But that would take forever, still, might be worth it to see the true content

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I bit the bullet and restarted with the true incest story activated. I can't remember if i ever noticed before, but Kaori has Namis tattoo from One Piece, which is pretty cool.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Good Sunday events. The only thing to complain is the 2nd and 3rd threesome with Chitose's friend group is much shorter than the first scene. It would be nice to have different variations of those threesomes and their individual scenes. Yue's amazing, multiple creampies are always a good thing.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm enjoying my replay seeing differences between incest and not,

but the thing that always kills and disappointing me about this game is how MC nearly never says "I love you" to the girls. The girls who are flirty friends, fine, but the girls who are official girlfriends should be showed more love and affection than they are. Yea, MC treats all the girl well, but if feels so passive and reactive sometimes. Having MC telling his girlfriends he loves them and hugging and kissing them without sex would feel so much better and more natural.

Reactions: Burgh917 and Moriau

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So I bit the bullet and restarted with the true incest story activated. I can't remember if i ever noticed before, but Kaori has Namis tattoo from One Piece, which is pretty cool.
Hmm now you have me thinking what one I used, I recall incest being in there but I can not remember if I used the cheat code or a patch, might have to look into that when I start the new update. Really enjoying this one but if the patch vs cheat code has more changes and and I used the patch then starting it again does not sound like a bad idea.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm now you have me thinking what one I used, I recall incest being in there but I can not remember if I used the cheat code or a patch, might have to look into that when I start the new update. Really enjoying this one but if the patch vs cheat code has more changes and and I used the patch then starting it again does not sound like a bad idea.
I think the patch and the code might be the same, the changes between incest and no incest are a lot more subtle that I'd like in some ways, but it's still fun

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Obviously the Sakura scene in 0.8 is meant as a handwaving excuse as to why non of the girls have gotten pregnant (yet?), but replaying as I've been, I've noticed we creampie three of the girls before Sakura ever movies in. Miya and Mayam have no reason to have been on birth control before meeting MC, and considering the sex seemed very unplanned In can't see them having gotten on it just for us/MC just before it. Ayase I can kinda see already being on it, at a push, but the story does act like there's next to no guy or girls around her and MCs age living where they live, so the chances of her meeting someone to have sex with seem low. Thus no reason to be buying and using birthcontroll prior to fucking MC.

Don't take this too seriously, I like the game, if was just something interesting to me that I noticed.

I do really want to see pregnancies happen in the game. It'd be so hot

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I'm enjoying my replay seeing differences between incest and not,

but the thing that always kills and disappointing me about this game is how MC nearly never says "I love you" to the girls. The girls who are flirty friends, fine, but the girls who are official girlfriends should be showed more love and affection than they are. Yea, MC treats all the girl well, but if feels so passive and reactive sometimes. Having MC telling his girlfriends he loves them and hugging and kissing them without sex would feel so much better and more natural.
Showing more active affection would be nice, but I like that the MC doesn't say 'I love you' all the times. I think games use that a too much, it loses it's value for me. If the MC would say it in this game, it would mean something.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Liking the game but some animations would take it from 3 to 4 stars for me. I know they're not easy by any stretch but they would give the game more "pop" (for lack of a better word) i think. Still enjoying it though.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Showing more active affection would be nice, but I like that the MC doesn't say 'I love you' all the times. I think games use that a too much, it loses it's value for me. If the MC would say it in this game, it would mean something.
Ah, I'm the opposite, I love "I love you"s and all over mushy sentimentality. The abundance of kisses, hugs, and "I love you"s in WVM is part of what made me fall in love with it

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
The game needs a rape tag. The MC got a foot job against his will while being detained.
Oof, forced content against the MC is always terrible, I hate not having absolute control over what the MC does and doesn't do. I was going to play this after not having done so in a long time, but now, I don't think I will. Not unless that gets changed.

Also, if you report the thread and say it needs a certain tag, usually the mods will add it pretty quickly.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Oof, forced content against the MC is always terrible, I hate not having absolute control over what the MC does and doesn't do. I was going to play this after not having done so in a long time, but now, I don't think I will. Not unless that gets changed.

Also, if you report the thread and say it needs a certain tag, usually the mods will add it pretty quickly.
I get where the original poster is coming from and I guess everyone is different but to me it did come off as being too forced if you go on the nature of the MC, however if forced content is not your thing then this game might not be for you, there are some scenes that once again I seen no issue with but others or dislike forced content might not agree with IE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I have really enjoyed the writing style of this one but I can understand if others don't like certain elements

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes