Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Not usually a fan of sandbox but I have to say this is pretty well done, the hint system for the most part is very good, didn't find myself really stuck or lost on what to do at any point, and it's not one of them sandbox games where all actions are done at one point of the day so you don't find yourself just skipping time.

I would definitely agree that the fighting 'minigame' is a little long winded, maybe even something as simple as only needing to win 1 round instead of 2.

Overall enjoyable and looking forward to future content.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I've been kidnapped for quite some time now in game, with seemingly no progression.

* Neither character will talk to me.

* There is nothing to do otherwise.

What needs to happen to move things forward. This whole situation is exceptionally boring.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I've been kidnapped for quite some time now in game, with seemingly no progression.

* Neither character will talk to me.

* There is nothing to do otherwise.

What needs to happen to move things forward. This whole situation is exceptionally boring.
If you're stuck on the same point in that sequence I was, walk into the bathroom at night.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Just finished the current version of the game. It is quite fun, as well as the fact that the writing, at least to me, is engaging and fun. While there are not many animations, and yes there is a little bit of a grind factor to the mini-game (lets face it some games make it all about the grinding aspect) it doesn't take too long to complete.

While lack of hints in Fumiko's house can be unsettling the narrower range of choice options means you should be able to wind through it.

I do wonder why his friend can pull in half the rent, but doesn't contribute to the home improvements ... she does all of the upkeep, but still if you are going to benefit from the improvement, maybe you should kick in the odd yen or two.

I did come across an odd glitch, this was in the previous version so it may not be repeatable in this version. I tried back-rolling a couple of scenes in Fumiko's house and tried talking to her in the kitchen. Wound up in a non-ending spanking loop. I wound up going to an earlier save to continue, but it was really weird as the background had her in shot, as well as her getting spanked.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It says in Otome that I need to progress with Aoi first (the training with her) but when I finally finished it, there's no new event with Otome apparently. This is with the latest update. Seriously though, the rest of the girls in the mansion should've have reached and as far as the girls now as they should be.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That beach event in the latest update, it only lets me choose Ayase? What's with all that making sure that the MC gets to pick someone else for that event? Do I need to some requirement or something?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Residence [v0.04b] [Vendena] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,79 GB / 427 MB - HaremResidence-0.04b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,75 GB / 393 MB - HaremResidence-0.04b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I really like this game, the girls are all cute, I like their different background stories.
The hint system is sufficient but still with room for improvement. Even Fumikos house is doable if you go at every time to every room, and take the hit from Satsuki ;)
But Street Kombat? Forced quadzillion times of Street Kombat are so f...... boring (n)

Nov 11, 2021
Enjoyable game thus far. The money cheat didn't seem to work and you cannot go back to add it later. Perhaps a computer as means to add cheats later. The story has been fun and the teasing of MC is in acceptable parameters. None of that femdom levels but good natured ribbing. Well done and I cannot wait to see how this continues.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I have to ask. Is it impossible to beat Kaori the second time you guys play strip-gaming or whatever you want to call it. When you are able to get her bra off too? From how it's written it kind of seems that way, I tried grinding my game level more, and it doesn't change the outcome, which is kind of disappointing. Sort of ruined the enjoyment of her story.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Interesting so far, but I am going to run out of save slots really soon... How do we change pages after 5? Is there a hidden arrow?

Last edited:

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The fighting "minigame" is boring and unnecessary and then you make us repeat it 20 times. Wtf is this? Needs a skip button.
Fortunately you can use the Back button to beat the game but it is still quite some time. Would be sufficient to have only one round, at least for the subsequent games.

Reactions: Talonski

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I really like this game, the girls are all cute, I like their different background stories.
The hint system is sufficient but still with room for improvement. Even Fumikos house is doable if you go at every time to every room, and take the hit from Satsuki ;)
But Street Kombat? Forced quadzillion times of Street Kombat are so f...... boring (n)
One hopefully easy add-on for the hints would be a marker for girls with either an open action or girls that are finished for the release. With that many lovely girls its a bit difficult to remember.

Reactions: RS215
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes