3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Gotta ask this now. This is based on the Harem RPG that got abandoned right? I liked that game but about this remaster, is it just gonna stop at the last update the original is based on like the other remakes of this game? Or is it going to continue past that.

Reactions: andi80

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I see that some people have a problem with sharing content, personally i dont have much issue with the sharing since they're nothing but slaves and not the MCs wives or concubines.

However i find it unfitting that a Light-Route MC would whore out the women. Dark-Route Mc seem much more like someone who would do something like that.

Anyway, I've been a long time fan of this game, let's hope this remake makes it to the very end without getting dropped.
Yeah I agree. Just started playing this remake, and I found some of the Jorge sharing stuff poorly done. Using Donna as a distraction to blow Jorge so you can talk to Cindy first time around made sense, though personally distasteful to me, but a legitimate plan. Getting Donna to fuck him later though after being deputised to essentially kill or capture Jorge seems unnecessary, especially given Donna specifically asks not to be whored out, and seemed dumb for light path.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I like the new art style that the game got and is getting. Loved Terra the most in the og game and I think she is even more lovely now. The only complain I have right now is that even if you play the "good" route it feels too evil. The good route based of understanding, caring and loving your girls it somehow feels cold and like fuck if they are humans they are only lifestock to rebuild my land but in the end the woman are the most critical thing for that. I would understand if it where in the dark route like this but for the good path it is just meh.

Reactions: BlueArcher

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
I like the new art style that the game got and is getting. Loved Terra the most in the og game and I think she is even more lovely now. The only complain I have right now is that even if you play the "good" route it feels too evil. The good route based of understanding, caring and loving your girls it somehow feels cold and like fuck if they are humans they are only lifestock to rebuild my land but in the end the woman are the most critical thing for that. I would understand if it where in the dark route like this but for the good path it is just meh.
Terra was without doubt the best girl in the game, is great to see another that thinks the same.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If you're going to keep the whole "I whore out my harem" aspects of the game, I think it might be best to add the swinging/prostitution tags, and consider adding a disclaimer about the sharing content.

If someone walks in, reads the tags and sees the description not knowing what they're getting into you're only going to get hate or bad reviews.

gamingguy69

Feb 8, 2023
Guys help me out here. Am I stupid or why is there no APK? It's just a ZIP file. Can't make it work on Android. :cry:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wait....I never noticed (or forgot more likely) but reading this now:
you seek to build a harem of beautiful women, to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.
Doesn't this mean we really dont have a harem if the MC brings them back to repopulate his homeland....with the males from it? xD

The title of the game and actual gameflow contradicts itself.
Was the original like this as well? Memory failed me and I only remember very blurry still images and faces.....damn time where have you gone.

Edit: I read some posts after typing mine and I see it is a hot topic of discussion xD

Last edited:

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
Doesn't this mean we really dont have a harem if the MC brings them back to repopulate his homeland....with the males from it? xD

Was the original like this as well? Memory failed me and I only remember very blurry still images and faces.....damn time where have you gone.
At a basic level, it could be considered a temporary harem--the MC has all these women for himself for the time being, but the intent is to eventually sell them off (or distribute them to allies for political gain) once he gets back to his homeland. (I don't believe the remake has gotten there yet, but in the original there are multiple dialogues that show the girls are very much aware of that--and also that the MC will keep one of them for himself. They're all angling to be that one.)

Ker had suggested in the past that there would be a way for the MC to keep all of them at the end--not sure if that was meant to be a secret ending, light/dark route-specific, or if that's still going to be a thing in the remake.

Beyond that, in the original the MC eventually gained control of large numbers of NPC women who weren't in his harem but would also be brought back. That will presumably still be the case in the remake, assuming it gets that far.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Deftones - White Pony
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Wait....I never noticed (or forgot more likely) but reading this now:

Edit: I read some posts after typing mine and I see it is a hot topic of discussion xD
actually, in the original game, that was the idea iirc.. MC does get this harem, but.
he's to get women back to his country, and he himself can't have offspring. so well, he gets to have all those girls. not for himself in the end, mind you. yet, he does have them all, first.
gee golly what a noble task! right? ..right?
then again, whichever girl he may have to pass on to someone at home, he had her first. might be he keeps this in mind. or rubs it in, whoever gets one of them girls, is second at best.
that, and a possible reward, together with the option to just leave home again and build another harem, based on what riches and influence he gathered on his first way home, ain't that bad a outcome in my book. well that's the not-yet-existing epilogue and sequel for ya.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The original was never finished...
Sufficient time could have passed that his homeland is empty and now the main character has to solo repopulate the land.
And that is if he even finds the way home.
His land also could have other heroes... who also brought other slaves and already distributed them.
Poor mc could then keep ALL his slaves making him the richest man in the land.
Or since he brought so many slaves, the people of his homeland recognize the effort and name him king.
Anything is possible since the original was never finished.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Since I had issues with the game being slow, I decided to teach myself effekseer.
Simply lowering the particle quality/quantity of the sleep spell has sped the game up for me by about 20%

I am not saying this to upset the devs (I dont know who any of them are)
But lowering quality of battle effects can seriously ramp up speed and playability for low end users.

Granted, I am a complete noob with no skills of any kind but I did manage to immensely speed up my game in about 10 minutes

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
so the ending will be more interesting because there is more possibility
1. Mc do his quest to bring women to his homeland and kingdom( true ending)
2. MC will betrayed kingdom and live with his harem(Good ending)
3. MC will be killed by his harem,because RED choice (Bad ending)

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
so the ending will be more interesting because there is more possibility
1. Mc do his quest to bring women to his homeland and kingdom( true ending)
2. MC will betrayed kingdom and live with his harem(Good ending)
3. MC will be killed by his harem,because RED choice (Bad ending)
While we appreciate the interest and ideas, we don't have any plans for the ending(s) yet. We enjoy seeing the community showing interest and bouncing around ideas, but please do not speak on our behalf.

Reactions: Muff Diver and caju

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
How do you find the assassin girl after you go to her village and recruit her sister to work with you? I couldn't find her anywhere.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Deftones - White Pony
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
have you tried unpacking it? or, extracting, as some people say. it's likely inside the .zip file.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes