5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I wont deny giant breast to the enjoyers, but it feels strange to see character that have normally a pretty averige boobs with this.
Especially Yor, definitelly wont be able to do her assassinations gymnastics with that baggage and Rem looks strange as well.
There's a diff tween denying them from enjoying, and shoving them up everyone's ass cause eVeRy MaN lOvEs GiAnT tItS.

Dec 27, 2021
You're god damn right. Or more accurately, revolting. Not looking for cows, irl or games.

Wouldn't that just mean that you're not the target audience for this game? It's no different than any other fetish. People who hate NTR go into NTR threads and complain about it, despite the fact that the game obviously isn't targeted at them. People who hate futanari do the same. People who hate large breasts.. well, here we are.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1724547447783.png
1724547466179.png
...am legit confused what the ntr is supposed to be......if it's not ur girls.....then it ain't ntr........right?
1724547512088.png

TheChoice09MN

Aug 21, 2024
View attachment 3964767
View attachment 3964770
...am legit confused what the ntr is supposed to be......if it's not ur girls.....then it ain't ntr........right?
View attachment 3964773
I think the developer might have some trouble with English. From what I understand, the girl is still part of the MC's harem. In my opinion:

NTR usually involves the main character's partner being taken by someone else. In this game, NTR happens only with a specific character in the harem, not the others.

For example, there's a character named "XXX" who is part of the MC's harem. The story with "XXX" focuses entirely on NTR, but this doesn’t affect or involve any of the MC's other love interests.

So, even though NTR is part of the story, it only involves this one character and doesn’t impact the other characters in the harem. This way, players can enjoy the story according to their preferences without worrying about their favorite characters being involved in NTR.

I hope my English is easy to understand

Reactions: Lerd0
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes