Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
will you always be able to get the lost girl back, or will the corruption reach a "point of no return" where the girl is gone for good?

bob82

Sep 6, 2017
Found a bug. When fighting the giant orc before the character battle it glitches out if they try to do earthquake because its missing a light4.png. I was able to fix it by copying another of the pictures in the animations folder and renaming it light4 but thought you'd want to know.
1698290797938.png

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
will you always be able to get the lost girl back, or will the corruption reach a "point of no return" where the girl is gone for good?
you get the girls back when you defeat the Rival boss fight, in the first batch the rival is fight number 5 unavailable so far. even with corruption at 100 you get them back, but they refuse to go on dates with you after they reach that point (they also join the boss fight as enemies)

• Wow
Reactions: Frumi

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Found a bug. When fighting the giant orc before the character battle it glitches out if they try to do earthquake because its missing a light4.png. I was able to fix it by copying another of the pictures in the animations folder and renaming it light4 but thought you'd want to know.
View attachment 3034524
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be taking a look at it right away :3

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Quick question my good developer.

Will this game ever feature pregnancy? As a game mechanic or something that can happen in the story. Though I will happily take it as an ending too.
Unfortunately I have no plans for pregnancy in this game it will be present in my next game

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
For any of those issues with the animations missing until i figure out a more permanent fix for it, I have released a download of my whole animations folder in my patreon and doesn't require pledge, so none of them should be missing

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So, what's the lesbian or girl/girl content like? One or two scenes or at least a decent handful? I see the tag for it and the preview picture of the pink girl getting eaten out, is she one of the rivals you can lose girls to?
Just asking because this wouldn't really be my kinda game otherwise, but if there's good-enough inclusion of girl/girl stuff then I actually have a reason to try it out.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nice! now this is the way it should be done! If win you get a prize if you lose you lose something valueable. Thats what the challenge of a game should be. It looks really interesting now hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
well I was wrong... You cant use half of the skills or the game crashes. This is supposed to supposedly be a bugfix yet this is a shit ton of them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ah yeah no harem at all, more like corruption game, there is 1 female love interest other than that it's all about the story or slutting it up
Ok, then posibly I won't be interested. In these types of games I'm only interested in avoiding turning the protagonist into a slut and finish the game without any sex scenes, but in general it's usually impossible.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So, what's the lesbian or girl/girl content like? One or two scenes or at least a decent handful? I see the tag for it and the preview picture of the pink girl getting eaten out, is she one of the rivals you're can lose girls to?
Just asking because this wouldn't really be my kinda game otherwise, but if there's good-enough inclusion of girl/girl stuff then I actually have a reason to try it out.
the entirety of Harem Lord 3 is girl on girl content as her thing is turning girls lesbian, so alongside the scenes with the succubus already in the game, there will be at least 20+ girl on girl scenes with rival 3, currently in the version that's out there is the one succubus and Clara scene, next update will have fairy on fairy girl on girl content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
well I was wrong... You cant use half of the skills or the game crashes. This is supposed to supposedly be a bugfix yet this is a shit ton of them.
yes apparently the bug fixes created more bugs because by getting a lower size on the file the animations folder didn't go with the game, I am working on figuring out a way to keep the low file size while also keeping the animations, but i have the animations folder to be downloaded on my patreon for free users

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Is it plausible that the MC is going to get some kind of humiliation, possibly femdom content if he keeps loosing?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is it plausible that the MC is going to get some kind of humiliation, possibly femdom content if he keeps loosing?
I have plans that fully corrupted girls fight alongside the harem lord in the boss fights, and thought about adding a scene, maybe for the bad ends

Reactions: interlinked

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Will there be a futa party member?
In this game no. In my future project, The mc is from a race that can change between normal and futa at will, but it's deactivated at the start and will be unlocked later on, the other two party members are pure female's

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes