3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone got the link for the 0.31.0.1 E-Cup version? I checked the past few pages and didn't see it, wanted to make sure I didn't miss it somewhere.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone else's game crash when Jet and Circe bond goes up?
*Edit* it seems all of Jet's bonds cause the game to crash.

Last edited:

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone else's game crash when Jet and Circe bond goes up?
*Edit* it seems all of Jet's bonds cause the game to crash.
Yeah, I've had that issue too, it almost nuked one of my saves. I just don't take Jet with me now. I'm hoping that a future version will fix it.

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
glad to see game going forward, but my experiences with version 2 ware terrible
fights are extremely long
grinding is real
you must have E patreon build to have HAREM IN HAREMON
game is good, grindy, slow, old saves can't be moved to new versions, but developer model is a trash
i suggest wait for 0.5 unless you find E-patren build
community is non existant, game have a lot of crashes and issues, lack of android port in game that looks like android game
build 0.30.1 is broken, must start new save and developer limited useable techniques and active kinks even more to make it nearly non-playable without cheats

support any other game, this one is a fluke

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
For anyone looking for the Harem option, you could also just open up the command console with ` and type in harem it will allow multiple lovers. once you have to do it every time you load the game / when talking to a new girl but it all works. I am having issues with the autosave option where it stops saves at 99 and doesn't go back down to one and make a new save

raulbs

Jul 9, 2017
I'm the one from the Bunnygirl's cap, but she runs away every time I get close to her, look for her, but she tells me to create a carrot cake who knows the recipe

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I can't believe they would make you use calculus in a videogame like this.

Anyway, where do o find the mysterious lens again?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I can't believe they would make you use calculus in a videogame like this.

Anyway, where do o find the mysterious lens again?
It's been a while since I've played, but I want to say you can get it from Annie in exchange for food when you run into her out in the maps. I think. I remember it having to something to do with Annie. I've tried to slog through this game so many times, you'd think I'd have it memorized, but the combat is so long I barely get a single day done before I call it quits.

Edit: Powered through again to confirm. Yep. you get the Lens at the price of 25 food with Annie when you run into her outside of town. She starts heading out soon after the beginning of chapter 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so how much sex content is there in the game so far?
I remember this game back when it only had the cat girl.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So a slight issue I am having is with my controller. I have to keep going into the settings to reconnect my controller option. anyone else. this happens every time I load. Also just got done with the new content. Really sad about the Scarlett stuff not working out but maybe there will be a change in the future. I also assume that means the Hazel route is going to get the same treatment from the foreshadowing.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 68 Votes