3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
ok so i have decompiled the data.win file, this is a game maker studio engine that is being used to make the game.
trying to force console into this version while we wait for the actual debug version to be released.

i have a global loadgame debug string of code but dont think i can post here because its probably against the rules,
if someone who is experienced in programming reach out or if it is allowed ill post it here for all to see in a spoiler quote.

i think i have an understanding of what the code is saying and doing but i genuinely cant figure out what values to set what to in order to allow for debug console.

someone lmk

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I haven't played this game in like a year so now that I came back, why is it so fucking hard?? Enemies are doing so much damage, quick time dodge events are hard to see and too quick and there's no way to change the difficulty

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
I haven't played this game in like a year so now that I came back, why is it so fucking hard?? Enemies are doing so much damage, quick time dodge events are hard to see and too quick and there's no way to change the difficulty
thats the reason i started using cheat engine, atleast until we get the debug console version

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Haremon-0.40.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

darkling235

Sep 22, 2023
Can anyone play this game without absolutely losing their minds? The story is decent enough but the combat system is the most unnecessarily complicated I've ever seen.

I'm trying to fight the mimic and I'm getting absolutely nowhere because even the trash mobs in this area can kill my characters in just two or three hits. Nobody seems to be gaining 'levels' in this game. I'm improving skills but the higher level skills sometimes seem to be worse than the lower ranked ones because a lot of them not only hurt the enemy but they debuff my characters too. That might be OK if there was a generic 'fight' option or I could have more than 5 abilities but every fight I go through is teeth-grindingly frustrating. And am I supposed to be 'stance dancing' or should I be building different characters to occupy different stances? And how do I know which?

I'm not even sure how the seduction aspects of combat are supposed to work. Do they give you an advantage in combat or just let you steal items? I've seen an option for 'let me win' but I've never managed to get it to work so I stopped using those aspects of the game. There are so many ways to modify your characters that I can't even figure out how the 'progression' is supposed to work.

Is anyone else finding this excruciatingly painful, or am I missing something obvious in the combat system because I'm truly on the verge of giving up permanently

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone play this game without absolutely losing their minds? The story is decent enough but the combat system is the most unnecessarily complicated I've ever seen.

I'm trying to fight the mimic and I'm getting absolutely nowhere because even the trash mobs in this area can kill my characters in just two or three hits. Nobody seems to be gaining 'levels' in this game. I'm improving skills but the higher level skills sometimes seem to be worse than the lower ranked ones because a lot of them not only hurt the enemy but they debuff my characters too. That might be OK if there was a generic 'fight' option or I could have more than 5 abilities but every fight I go through is teeth-grindingly frustrating. And am I supposed to be 'stance dancing' or should I be building different characters to occupy different stances? And how do I know which?

I'm not even sure how the seduction aspects of combat are supposed to work. Do they give you an advantage in combat or just let you steal items? I've seen an option for 'let me win' but I've never managed to get it to work so I stopped using those aspects of the game. There are so many ways to modify your characters that I can't even figure out how the 'progression' is supposed to work.

Is anyone else finding this excruciatingly painful, or am I missing something obvious in the combat system because I'm truly on the verge of giving up permanently
Forget it. I give up on gameplay in Temple of Fox and abuse victory or beast mode, from then on. The most thing i hate in the game- is quest guideline. Who write like this? Like get 2 items for professor- where i get them and how? Instead of simple description, you search answer in internet or forum, find 3 notes for professor in temple- i hope people, who read this, get what i mean. And my saves, from previous version, either gone or dont work, after saving sister. So i give up, it is be stupid for me, to start from beggining.

Can_I_Get_A_Hoyah

Jun 21, 2024
This game is easy if you take time to read how everything works
The only problem is bugs
On newest version just released, when I use the "Go away" command on any enemy (tried several enemies and team compositions)
The game will crash with this message

1719205193891.png

Reactions: Nimbu

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Am I just being retarded and missing something or is the Mefisto fight literally broken?
I get to the point where he has 1 HP left and then it gives me a little cutscene and then I get a special event for Ash to do a Roundhouse kick to 'finish him off' but after that he just gets stuck at 1 HP again and it replays the EXACT same cutscene and then Ash does another Roundhouse kick and this just repeats ad infinitum. I'm literally soft locked here I can't progress. I've even tried reloading different saves and redoing the fight and the same thing happens every time.

Mr_House

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something for the A warm welcome quest, I asked the shopkeep for a cake and the flowers, invited the girls and nothing will trigger. Does anyone have any idea how to progress?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Idk I did that but I keep getting the same hint, go to shopkeep for the flowers, anyone for the cake and the use the phone to invite 3. All that's been done, might just have to restart my save, unless there's something I missed
The thing about this game that I like, is that it doesn't hold your hand the whole way thru
Try talking to everyone who you can talk to in person. Lab, ranch, guild hall, etc

Reactions: Mr_House

darkling235

Sep 22, 2023
This game is easy if you take time to read how everything works
The only problem is bugs
On newest version just released, when I use the "Go away" command on any enemy (tried several enemies and team compositions)
The game will crash with this message

View attachment 3764736
Easy?! Every monster I fight is an endurance test. Unless I both have an ability that targets their weak point AND reduces their fortitude to a negative number, the monsters tend to shrug off my attacks with 1s and 2s. And not every character learns an ability that reduces fort. The mimic is the worst since the game picks the team for you, you need to fight it with two characters at a time, and only one of these pre-selected characters has an attack that reduces fortitude. She can be eaten and her attack can miss or not debuff so the fight becomes an enormous slog where the monster tends to regain more health than it lost.
I spend more time in each battle healing and trying to recover from debuffs and stat reductions than I do fighting. It doesn't even feel like I can grind to power up my characters because the leveling system is so weird. And I never understood how the kinks worked or even where you're supposed to get 'petals' from.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Easy?! Every monster I fight is an endurance test. Unless I both have an ability that targets their weak point AND reduces their fortitude to a negative number, the monsters tend to shrug off my attacks with 1s and 2s. And not every character learns an ability that reduces fort. The mimic is the worst since the game picks the team for you, you need to fight it with two characters at a time, and only one of these pre-selected characters has an attack that reduces fortitude. She can be eaten and her attack can miss or not debuff so the fight becomes an enormous slog where the monster tends to regain more health than it lost.
I spend more time in each battle healing and trying to recover from debuffs and stat reductions than I do fighting. It doesn't even feel like I can grind to power up my characters because the leveling system is so weird. And I never understood how the kinks worked or even where you're supposed to get 'petals' from.
Agreed there are a few challenging fights. Especially the bosses but for the most part with decent strategy and planning, It's easy enough.

What team are you using?
Some characters do have much better potential than others

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes