3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
IMO miruku isnt that great
You can get the ceremonial module by offering something to the golem gods on pilgrims path. I forgot the exact thing you need to offer and what you need completed first. I used robogirls ceremonial module to unlock lunar dance and kagura. Kiki's maelstron and venomfang attack then unlocked circe's awakening it's. Just unlock bleeding edge asap when you get her.

Also, three moves that are very useful that I clone a lot of and give any haremon I plan to use long term
Unbrideled lust, Untethered rager and unwavering focus
First move of the battle each haremon uses one of those mood boosters then they go about slaying enemies much easier
is there a walkthrough you are looking at? Or anything you using to help you get the best outcomes or the best kinks to get for each character?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
is there a walkthrough you are looking at? Or anything you using to help you get the best outcomes or the best kinks to get for each character?
I've been unable to find any walkthrus
Most of my info is based on self teaching/trial and error and occasionally asking for guidance in the official discord

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHH ive been staring at all the code in the data.win file and cant for the life of me enable console commands on the patreon version.
i give up :(

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHH ive been staring at all the code in the data.win file and cant for the life of me enable console commands on the patreon version.
Maybe check the old 0.39 debug version to see what's different (other than you know, half the final chapter)

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
can someone please do a walkthrough for the sentiment boards

EDIT: I was also wondering how to get to know the characters dislikes so I can fill out the blackbook

Last edited:

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
can someone please do a walkthrough for the sentiment boards

EDIT: I was also wondering how to get to know the characters dislikes so I can fill out the blackbook
There are hints on how to complete the sentiment boards when you hover the sticker slot
Here's a few based on gifting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patreon version only allows changedate command.
shift + ~ opens patreon console
~ (without shift) opens debug console for full version of the game
(I played the entire game without debug. You don't need it to win. Only if you're lazy/bad at games...or I guess for "testing purposes")

The purpose of changedate is only to change the day of the week and also to enable holiday events and holiday costume rewards from handing vouchers in to Annie at the general store

Reactions: newgrounds

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Maybe check the old 0.39 debug version to see what's different (other than you know, half the final chapter)
i sadly dont have any of the debug versions downloaded so i've just been going at this blind lol.

There are hints on how to complete the sentiment boards when you hover the sticker slot

(I played the entire game without debug. You don't need it to win. Only if you're lazy/bad at games...or I guess for "testing purposes")

The purpose of changedate is only to change the day of the week and also to enable holiday events and holiday costume rewards from handing vouchers in to Annie at the general store

yeah i understand, i'm trying to enable all the commands in the PATREON version so i don't want to wait for the debug version to be released in order to break the game.

im a weird individual i get enjoyment out of games by fucking with their code and turning it into my own mess. i spend hours editing code to maybe play the game for a fraction of that time, find a new game rinse and repeat lol

don't get me wrong i already made the cowgirls seduce ability fill all the enemies lust gauges in 1 use and my catgirl 1 hits with the amount of damage she does because i edited how much her power is multiplied in her cat scratch fever ability so effectively making it so all the enemies are useless but i just want to use the console, like i cant rest until i can figure this out.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
i sadly dont have any of the debug versions downloaded so i've just been going at this blind lol.

yeah i understand, i'm trying to enable all the commands in the PATREON version so i don't want to wait for the debug version to be released in order to break the game.

im a weird individual i get enjoyment out of games by fucking with their code and turning it into my own mess. i spend hours editing code to maybe play the game for a fraction of that time, find a new game rinse and repeat lol

don't get me wrong i already made the cowgirls seduce ability fill all the enemies lust gauges in 1 use and my catgirl 1 hits with the amount of damage she does because i edited how much her power is multiplied in her cat scratch fever ability so effectively making it so all the enemies are useless but i just want to use the console, like i cant rest until i can figure this out.
I feel that
It's fun to tinker

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
The link for .39 debug got wiped , if anybody could please send that to me in pm's or the thread that would be fantastic , played at .34 and .39.1 I really don't want to go through it all again without anything to speed it up some .

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017

thanks a lot that was very helpful, another question if u know for the pilgram path totems do u know which totem gives which ability?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
thanks a lot that was very helpful, another question if u know for the pilgram path totems do u know which totem gives which ability?
Off the top of my head I *think* startfish totem gives starfall. super OP move but costs star shards each time you use it.
IIRC you can get starfish totem for sand dollars when you're on a beach date

Reactions: newgrounds

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I don't know I'm dumb doing that Clarabelle birthday party I have the cake and the balloons and I have invited 3 haremon but how do i start it? lol

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know I'm dumb doing that Clarabelle birthday party I have the cake and the balloons and I have invited 3 haremon but how do i start it? lol
when you get everything ready she will text you and then the quest log tells you to call her. Don't forget to have a gift ready, she likes flowers.

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
Hey,
I have a question for the Guild Quest, for the K8-E Module:

I need to collecct different 7 Wisps (one for eah Element I finish one of the Ghosts).

I got : Fire, Ice, Elektro, Light, Shadow and Blood.

Which one I missing?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes