3.00 star(s) 67 Votes

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
How do I start the mission to get Kiki's CG's, in the hint it just says "make progress in the story" but I dont get any missions and my To Do app is empty, anyone know how to solve this?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
How do I start the mission to get Kiki's CG's, in the hint it just says "make progress in the story" but I dont get any missions and my To Do app is empty, anyone know how to solve this?
which one are you talking about? I was able to text her in the afternoon in order to get her golden heart but for the other one it kind of just triggered.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I played the previous version but it was very grindy and the enemy scaling up was getting obnoxious and frustrating. Did they fix or change that?
No, gameplay wise the game doesn't change much in any version, but whenever its the e-cup version like now you can just cheat your way through

Try calling her to your room and asking to fuck, I think that's the way all the initial scenes are implemented until the dev makes the sidequest that should unlock the scene in the future

Reactions: amaiakagane

t_h_o_m_a_s22

Apr 21, 2017
anyone have a fix
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_battlecontroller:

global variable name 'encounterEnemies' index (100576) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Create_0 (line -1)

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
No, gameplay wise the game doesn't change much in any version, but whenever its the e-cup version like now you can just cheat your way through

Try calling her to your room and asking to fuck, I think that's the way all the initial scenes are implemented until the dev makes the sidequest that should unlock the scene in the future
Ah thanks it worked

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
There are 10 girls with 3 of them being able to awaken (change form) and there are around 50 scenes/pics

No, at least not yet, but don't get your hopes up
What are you saying? There aren't any bellies, but there are quite a few encounters them begging you for impregnating them.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
How do you open up the cheats with console comands? Is there any cheat code pass phrases?
With the debug version, typing "help" into the console will open a page with a list of commands. I mainly use "victory" to skip the combat and "give x y" to get items.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
How does the game treat older saves now? Does it still go with "you will miss out on a bunch of stuff if you don't replay from start" logic?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
How does the game treat older saves now? Does it still go with "you will miss out on a bunch of stuff if you don't replay from start" logic?
yeah but also i believe any save from before 0.30.1 will crash since there was a rewrite of the code, other than that you'll just get the usual text box and the game will usually work fine

Reactions: Riviar

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
yeah but also i believe any save from before 0.30.1 will crash since there was a rewrite of the code, other than that you'll just get the usual text box and the game will usually work fine
I guess I will wait until the game is fully finished, then. It would be a shame to lose on the content, but having to play from scratch every update is... pretty bad

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Does anybody know if there is going to be a Fan patch or something for Scarlett and Possibly Hazel. I really liked Scarlett and am kinda disappointed with that ending.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
What are you saying? There aren't any bellies, but there are quite a few encounters them begging you for impregnating them.
There are a couple pregnancy scares especially the first time and you always cum inside and the game initially tells you haremon and humans can't interbreed but you literally have a girl in the group with a half human kid so that means that the professor was full of shit. Also there is a girl that only wants to have kids with you. The point is, I don't think the dev intends to let the girls get pregnant but it could happen in the future. Sorry for long answer, hope you got what you needed from it.

3.00 star(s) 67 Votes