3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.32.0.6)

- Reintroduced a feature where the Allure stat boosts damage dealt by critical hits.
- Fixed another crash in the Black Mirror event.
- Fixed stat augmenting kinks not working as intended.
- Fixed a crash in the Manipulation menu, and the Golden Shower kink should now work correctly.

Haremon 0.32.0.6 DEBUG

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
HOTFIX (0.32.0.6)

- Reintroduced a feature where the Allure stat boosts damage dealt by critical hits.
- Fixed another crash in the Black Mirror event.
- Fixed stat augmenting kinks not working as intended.
- Fixed a crash in the Manipulation menu, and the Golden Shower kink should now work correctly.

Haremon 0.32.0.6 DEBUG Mega
Your doing a great service thank you.

Reactions: nezuu

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Also seperately I feel at this point I'm gonna wait till version 1 to replay it unless some big side story thing happens.

or if they allow you to cocksleeve the fairy.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
damn bugs

Code:
of Draw Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,30] out of range [1,30] - -1.sceneChars(103986,30)
at gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Here is the link to the Special Edition Bonus for Haremon v0.31:

This is NOT the game. Only a archive high quality CG's and music in the game so far.

Edited for more clarity

Last edited:

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
how much is the "nice: donation for the chapel because I have given her 5000 max so far but it did nothing ????

Last edited:
Reactions: whynotagain07

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
We already have 0.32 and nezuu has already posted it a few pages back with the initial release of 0.32 before all the bugfixes
If you read under the link you see what it is I linked. Its and archive containing high quality CG's and music that is in the game so far. It's not the game

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
If you read under the link you see what it is I linked. Its and archive containing high quality CG's and music that is in the game so far. It's not the game
That is what I meant, when the game at version 0.32 came out nezuu posted both the special edition (the archive) and the debug version of the game. Its literally on page 88 of the thread, just one page before you posted yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc W

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
what's the password for the password 3 start event in the temple of the archfiend ????
Read the text slowly. The MC will use the mysterious lens and some letters on the hint text will shake, you then type the word that the shaking letters spell out. It's not always the same word but it's always something pervy like boobies, hentai or something like that

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
That is what I meant, when the game at version 0.32 came out nezuu posted both the special edition (the archive) and the debug version of the game. Its literally on page 88 of the thread, just one page before you posted yours.
Ah okay. Then that is my bad. Remember to report the original thread and link the updated Special Edition bonus in the "more information" so a moderator can update it.

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
I've got the Guild quest for finding a monster in the Shimmering Caverns at the end of the Fork in the Road quest, but the Fork in the Road event just is NOT showing up and so I can't actually finish it. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Is there an item that I maybe need to get rid of?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes