3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Did they ever get the succubus in ?? I remember a couple years back. The Dev paid for the art, and the artist went MIA or asnt responing to messages and uncontactable. Fact that happens to devs is kinda bullshit.
I heard of something like that years ago with some breeding game where the artist fucked the game over and got it abandoned. At least game devs can make use of AI art now.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
You can give nicknames to characters after you lover them. Plus, given that the characters have turned into, you know, characters, it makes way more sense for them to have names now. Especially since sometimes it's plot relevant ~~oooh~~
In my opinion it depends. some characters actually have a valid reason (IMO) to be nameable story wise. some where even more interesting that current non nameable versions or loosed some depth because of it. ex: the imp (vex)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also probably The gargoyle (Jet) makes more sense since she has no positive memories with that name and she did not have a name beforehand so she will probably prefer to change it to star again so to speak.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
In my opinion it depends. some characters actually have a valid reason (IMO) to be nameable story wise. some where even more interesting that current non nameable versions or loosed some depth because of it. ex: the imp (vex)
Yep, even the first girl. That cat/fox girl had lost her memories and asked you to give her a name. Was later changed that the dev named her for you. Some weird Japanese name too, wasnt it ?

If you're referring to the easter egg Meru, then that remains just an easter egg. If you're talking about Vex then IDK what you're talking about.
Im confused by this......
but if your talking about the Imp girl. An Imp isnt a succubus.

I guess the answer was no then. Dev was royally screwed over.

Last edited:

HeSayWakandaForever

Jan 5, 2021
Im confused by this......
but if your talking about the Imp girl. An Imp isnt a succubus.

I guess the answer was no then. Dev was royally screwed over.
ooof confusion goes both ways then. I searched the thread for succubus and could only find references to either Vex or this convo.

I was referring to that there is an easter egg regarding the character Meru the Succubus (from "Meru the Succubus") which can be found after clearing HAREMCORP HQ where you can get a CG by going there afterwards on floor 69 (nice). Other than that she's just a reference, though; she doesn't join your party or anything.

also probably The gargoyle (Jet) makes more sense since she has no positive memories with that name and she did not have a name beforehand so she will probably prefer to change it to star again so to speak.
Good reasoning actually. Personally I just think that early Vex wouldn't be the type to let a lowly human do something as oppressive as give her a name, but your story arc thing does make sense too.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Yep, even the first girl. That cat/fox girl had lost her memories and asked you to give her a name. Was later changed that the dev named her for you. Some weird Japanese name too, wasnt it ?
I actually think is better that in her case that she is not nameable since after her memory lose incident she got rescued from the streets by the professor. and it is implied that she knew who the catgirl was before the protagonist came along so it makes sense that the professor gave her her old name since she has certain attachment to her.

Good reasoning actually. Personally I just think that early Vex wouldn't be the type to let a lowly human do something as oppressive as give her a name, but your story arc thing does make sense too.
That is fair, but besides the already mention payoff during her story. i always saw it more as... you are the means to and end. since she has nowhere to go after her banishment from hell. plus, she need help for her "problem" in the second arc and since she actually can and knows when to behave
it is not unreasonable or out of character IMO.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I actually think is better that in her case that she is not nameable since after her memory lose incident she got rescued from the streets by the professor. and it is implied that she knew who the catgirl was before the protagonist came along so it makes sense that the professor gave her her old name since she has certain attachment to her.
Spoilers for the catgirl follow

Aug 24, 2019
Now that the game is somewhat complete, is there any scenes for the friendship thing between each girl. Like duo scenes or threesomes. Man I forgot what its called but you build the relationship between each girl, Like Miruku and Clarabelle for instance.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Now that the game is somewhat complete, is there any scenes for the friendship thing between each girl. Like duo scenes or threesomes. Man I forgot what its called but you build the relationship between each girl, Like Miruku and Clarabelle for instance.
If you're asking about the bond scenes, there haven't been new ones for the last few updates

Reactions: TheBigEnchilada

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Spoilers for the catgirl follow
the why i think it is better that she is named is because in my opinion it makes more sense.
For you to name her it will require a considerable leap for your suspension of disbelief to work.
because:
She runs ways (thanks to Young Dr.laurel) on her fox form, gets amnesia (almost the night she escapes) and transforms in her cat form dividing her personality. then she roams for a coupe of years surviving (this is when the MC gets her service as a "maid") then get's picked up by Older DR laurel: live with her at lest 4 to 5 months or more (this is enough for Laurel to know who she really is) all of that happens Before MC gives it a name. For me it seem unrealistic (story wise) that someone with amnesia lived in society for at least a couple of years and never either 1 give himself a name or 2 get a name given to her during that time. specially when again you take into consideration that Dr Laurel Knows who she really is.
so wile i agree that the name itself gives the character depth later on on her story, i find it highly unlikely that she has no name until she ends on your party.

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Is anybody have chapter 5 save? My old save dont work and i dont want to play this game again from beggining, too much grind, bugs and rng

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes