3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Does the saves from the version 0.231 can be used with this version or i have to start a new game?

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller.bobrads(101139, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any cheats for the game? i've already played a similar game i think by the same dev and i can tell you... it's probably gonna be a grind.

Reactions: Boxtel

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
is there a way to play this on mac? with Wine it only opens but there's a perpetual black screen that unable me to play

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Game freezed twice after trying to revive a character with wings, and ruined the autosave as well...nice visuals, annoying battles, and buggy as hell...

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Visuals are nice and promising, the battle system however is just bullshit. There are also some gamebreaking bugs, which let me to quit playing after I discovered you can't even load a savegame

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Visuals are nice and promising, the battle system however is just bullshit. There are also some gamebreaking bugs, which let me to quit playing after I discovered you can't even load a savegame
I agree about the battle system. It's the reason I quit before I reached those game breaking bugs. This game still needs a lot of work on its existing content.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Warning the Auto save is broken crash the game make self a save + the old save goes not crash XD

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Totally agree, so promising, so much to get excited by in terms of story, art and structure; it could be great but combat is like driving a volkswagon with three flat tires into a wall.

The game is uncensored, but it looks like there is only one pic. The game is unique, but not in a good way. Combat is slow and boring, exploration success is completely luck based, the way the text is presented becomes annoying very fast. This game could be good in the future as the plot and game play has potential, but I'd recommend not playing it now.
volks

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I've been talking to the dev, I'm trying to help pick out things about the game like this that could make it more universally enjoyable. In their words though, they don't want the game to just be hentai. They want a decent "actual game" factor in it as well.

They're gonna overhaul the saving system in the next update, they claim. I have no idea what engine they're using, but it's definitely not anything mainstream.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I've been talking to the dev, I'm trying to help pick out things about the game like this that could make it more universally enjoyable. In their words though, they don't want the game to just be hentai. They want a decent "actual game" factor in it as well.

They're gonna overhaul the saving system in the next update, they claim. I have no idea what engine they're using, but it's definitely not anything mainstream.
Sounds like a nice dream. However, I believe the devs plan about an "decent, actual game" is nowhere near the standard of actual fun gameplay with what they've shown thus far with their game. Because everything except the art sucks, big time! There must be 100's if not thousands of similar games in Japanese where you control 2+ girls in some sort of RPG settingm which you don't care about at all, and some sort of silly story to endure in order to get to the good stuff.

If they can construct something that doesn't suck ass when it comes to the actual "game" parts, (seriously, does anyone actually like QT event's? I though everyone hated it.) and write a decent story, and fix the technical problems, then the amazing art would put them on par with the 1000's of games already made in Japan. Congrats!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So far the only cheats i've found are using CheatEngine.
All values are Double and have an address variance of 4 digits. (XXXXYYYY - only Y change)
Love % is still a Double value. There is no % math involved.

Reactions: Pringy

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
(seriously, does anyone actually like QT event's? I though everyone hated it.
fun fact: increasing battle speed to max also decreases QTE time so you have like one frame to use.

If this game had rpgm-style battles I would be fine. Battle should take no more than minute to resolve, otherwise it is boring chore.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes