3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
In the mission warm welcome, what i have to do? To get the ingredients for the cake. Also does it matter which woman do the cake?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
In the mission warm welcome, what i have to do? To get the ingredients for the cake. Also does it matter which woman do the cake?
To be on the safe side, I went with Annie (if I'm remembering correctly).

I think it does matter who makes it.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
also do you know what gift to give and how to get the 3 yellow poppies? i don't remember what i have to do for those 2
I recommend Chrysanthemum as a gift as it's pretty good, and can be gotten reliably as a rare gift from the stinking violets (or whatever the flower enemy's called) in the plains. any flower is good, but the rarer the better. for the poppies, you need to do an item exchange questline with all the townies, starting with Annie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I recommend Chrysanthemum as a gift as it's pretty good, and can be gotten reliably as a rare gift from the stinking violets (or whatever the flower enemy's called) in the plains. any flower is good, but the rarer the better. for the poppies, you need to do an item exchange questline with all the townies, starting with Annie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
When will 0.29 be released to the public? A month from the Patreon-only release?
The dev realeases a new version every month for patreon but the current public release is 0.20. I'm guessing that 0.30 will be relesed some time after patrons have at least a month with it. That's why we're hoping a patron will give us at least the c-cup versions each month but as of this month, no such luck.

Reactions: WidgetCraft

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
The dev realeases a new version every month for patreon but the current public release is 0.20. I'm guessing that 0.30 will be relesed some time after patrons have at least a month with it. That's why we're hoping a patron will give us at least the c-cup versions each month but as of this month, no such luck.
I don't remember if I read it on Patreon or Itch.io, but I think a new public version is released once a year (which honestly blows chunks); 0.20 was released in February, which means that we might not get a new public version until after the beginning of the year.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I don't remember if I read it on Patreon or Itch.io, but I think a new public version is released once a year (which honestly blows chunks); 0.20 was released in February, which means that we might not get a new public version until after the beginning of the year.
i think he releases a new public update with every tenth update, (like the next one will be 0.30) which blows but it kinda makes sense i guess.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I am actually much more interested in the next version (0.30), as it might be the one focusing more on story progression.

Could someone copy/paste the Patreon post with "The Plan"? Not sure how much was revealed about Chapter 3, but my hope is that we will get plenty of content with Kira, a second scenes with Annie, and the awakening missions involving Circe.
hmm, so im not the only one who waiting for Annie story progress

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes