Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I've been playing several VNs and I've met all kinds of insufferable bitches, but I've always given them the opportunity to redeem themselves, if the opportunity exists, however with (Pharah)
Screenshot_haremwatch.game.jpg
I didn't hesitate for a second to choose the hate route, it's more I don't even bother playing again and seeing what happens in the other route, I sincerely hope that there is the option that the MC can totally steal Mercy and leave out Pharah and that bitch comes back begging towards the MC and he, accepts it but has to submit to the MC or else reject it (which I would totally do. Now with a topic related to the routes, it would have been a success if the same two routes were also applied to D.va, but more What a route of hate, a route of punishment, for being a brat both with the MC and with poor Mei, because with what they did it seems that the balls or backbone that the MC seemed to have ran out with Pharah and she couldn't apply to D.va and not to Nandah either, because the MC submitted to her like a submissive bitch, little and more if Nandah had a harness the MC would have begged to fuck him, he almost cried asking her to let him finish and Nandah didn't. left, honestly the MC needs to grow or recover his spine and a couple of balls that he seems to have lost after training with Pharah, because the MC is the one with the cock and has enough girls to fuck, so that he is subjecting himself to a old woman who is repressed and is dying to be fucked, she should be the MC's shit toy and not the other way around, good luck with that Tallgoose , greetings

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes