SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, I'll keep an eye out on this one, but I'm definitely skeptical. We shall see, hopefully it ends up being good.

Good luck dev :coffee:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
NTR games definitely should have routes. I see people here asking for the option to have "normal" responses to certain situations (which would be neutral in the case of NTR games), though I struggle to also understand what consequences should choosing those options have on the narrative?
If there are always 3 options to each "critical" moment for the MC, then the game needs to have 3 paths:
  • The NTR path: You get angry and/or jealous
  • The Pure path: You have no strong reactions, one way or another and just let it slide
  • The Cuck/Sharing path: You get turned on
Would everyone be okay with this kind of a structure then? Because otherwise, if the game doesn't have a planned Pure path, then Neutral responses to risque situations are akin to skipping a turn voluntarily and still expecting to win something. The only way that would work is if Neutral options exist in a game where Neutral options would default to a predetermined "canon" path set by the developer. And that could potentially be worse for some.
So how does the dev win here?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
*** Français ***
J'ai fait une traduction automatique de ce jeu (En automatique, car je ne crois pas à son futur...).

Extraire dans ...\HarmonyHaven-pc

*** English ***
I made an automatic translation of this game (Automatically, because I don't believe in its future...).

Extract in ...\HarmonyHaven-pc

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
Very short intro to this avn, not a lot of action, the issue I have is that the wife looks near identical to the wife in Another Man's wife, one of the ugliest square faced mc's in avn's, the animation is also very similar to the original animation in AMW; robotic and un-natural. That AVN died a death (abandoned after the developer tried to breath new life into a skeletal dead horse), at the start that developer was full of beans, within 6 months, all the beans and run out and 6 months after that they gave up, the issue with that title was that the wife was being shared on day one, here I hope it's going to be very different and I will keep an eye on this, it's one to watch BUT needs to up it's game.

Kitkat33sh

May 19, 2020
This game looks promising, but looks really short. I'm not gonna play it until the next update is out, to make sure the developers are serious.

dominator_css

May 27, 2018
I have one minor niggle:
-Some scene transition fades are too gradual/lengthy, and the option to disable them entirely has been removed from the preferences tab.
I completely agree, these transitions are very annoying, I could read two more frames, but I sit and wait for the transition between frames

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes