redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Of course, we are talking about the same game. I am almost 100% sure that making certain decisions I was able to send another 'set of girls' to the yacht party, without Valerie, who was not corrupted - at least on this path (it was some time ago, that's why it's almost 100% and not 125% ;) ).

Revenons à nos moutons: Harmony Haven has very little content so far but I hope that in future various options, including the MC cheating behind the back of his faithful wife, will be possible. But I will try the opposite as well. We'll see.
I'd be curious to see that path for Valerie...
I played a similar path (high love, little to no corruption), Valerie was till forced into the boat scene, and there was no option to send anyone else. Conversely, the more you corrupted Valerie, that's when the option showed to send others. It was very twisted and came off as punishment for playing a faithful route...
Add: Oh, I forgot... Yeah, the alternative is Valerie doesn't go with no corruption but the mom and sister go instead. Wonderful alternative... :ROFLMAO:
The Ren'py remake fixed the boat scene and made me less furious with that VN/game... :ROFLMAO:

I'm very curious to see how this Harmony Haven progresses.
The Hotwife Ashley game was one of the first I played.
It was ok, but quickly went beyond my tolerance levels...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
the sad expressions are waaaaaaay too much. that : '(((((((((( look on FMC isnt very realistic.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes