Has an Adult Game ever made you cry?

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
should i play this game??
whats ur suggestion??
If you played and liked Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer. Yes
If you're a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender. YES!

The game isn't finished tho.
Still, it's one of my favorite games and the one I'm the most excited for updates.

Reactions: anuradha

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Cry, as in emotional with the feeling of getting choked or near tears? Nah. The games i encountered so far did not have the quality. I am have expectation and are very critical. Cheap, hurried, illogical, unimaginative doesn't get me.

Upset? Feel like i am in pain from the game? Yes. For many dev related things and some in-game stuff.
  • Ridiculous text sentences from narrator or char.
  • Over the top stupid decisions of the chars or some happenings. Sure some people are stupid, however there are limits.
  • Ugly images or such where the chars shot in a moment who they look like masked gremlins.
  • Images with catalog like clean rooms.
  • Missing imagination.
  • Really bad translations/lang. I am not a native en speaker and myself not good, but if i get pain from trying to read it...
  • Sh*tty dev style in relation to user contact, regularity.
  • Missing or bad order in the game directory/file structuring and code/assets. (A little thing to check in new games... gets you a picture what to expect.)
  • No understanding of software versioning. (And very possible of development itself.)
  • Full releases every little versionstep. No patches for simple code-fixes.
Abandoned games(good ones) or such that will be soon are a given.

Greets

Jun 20, 2017
Thug's Hero Party.

I felt bad the MC and I wished he would've had his respect back. But what made me sad was the fact that one fo the girls still liked him to the bitter end.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Katawa Shoujo... I don't remember if i cryed but that is the only one i remember giving me the feelings for that.

Apart from that I do not think I have seen a single game with enough depth in a character and its relationship with the mc to be interested beyond the sexual side.
One of the only games that really interested me beyond the sexual side and led me to play for the story itself is I love daddy.
As I have rarely tried games completed, it does not help ^^
I imagine that a lot of Japanese games could offer such feelings but I do not have the time and the desire to look for and play old games.

On the other hand, some made me laugh by their stories or dialogue. (Not just because it's so rotten that it gets funny, for that there are plenty)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Long ago, it was Kana: little sister, it was one of the first games i played, they really managed to make a good story there.

Reactions: hmorphone

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Never any actual tears, but Euphoria's true ending was kinda heartbreaking. That game in general just fucked me up for a while. Katawa Shoujo hit me in the feels too.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
While it hasn't yet, I have a feeling Acting Lessons will draw a legitimate tear from me before it's finished. The feels are pretty strong in that one.

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I teared up a bit in Good Girl Gone Bad when I tried to be as "bad" as possible and Ashley's dialogue to her dad was brutal. I can't do that particular route anymore even skipping.