VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hatred [Ch. 2] [Kutad-gu Büdık]

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting, I'll try it out. That overview has my attention, with the sister dying and stuff. I hope the revenge and dark stuff sticks. Too many games do this stuff but don't go through with it all the way.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
YESSSSS FINALLY SOME BADASS MC WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT REVENGE (i like hateful mc or vengeful mc tho)
Don't ever think about abandoning the project :}

Reactions: sonhot and LostBR

Zxhu

Nov 30, 2018
Chapter 2 is out,

Changelog

- 130+ New images.

- 3 new animation

- 350+ new line dialogues.

- Fixed of grammar errors

Download links (Also downloadable on itch):

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Kutad-gu Büdik

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hi guys, I am developer of the game. I have read your comments. First of all, thanks for your good and bad comments. You are right, I am aware of the shortcomings of the game and I am trying to fix it as much as I can. English is not my native language and this is my first game. I didn't notice the grammer mistakes because I had a friend do the translation job. I will keep updating the game. Thank you again.

Kutad-gu Büdik

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Looks interesting, I'll try it out. That overview has my attention, with the sister dying and stuff. I hope the revenge and dark stuff sticks. Too many games do this stuff but don't go through with it all the way.
I'm thinking of increasing both the dark stuff and sexual aspects of the game a little more and continuing that way.

Kutad-gu Büdik

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
YESSSSS FINALLY SOME BADASS MC WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT REVENGE (i like hateful mc or vengeful mc tho)
Don't ever think about abandoning the project :}
Thank you for comment. I don't want to abandon the game for now. The character is now an angry coward. He will also turn into a badass character over time.

Kutad-gu Büdik

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Something different this time. Nothing bad about that.
But the Engrish needs a proof reader, every MTL (including Google Translator, one of the worst in my opinion) would do a better job. You get the meaning, but also a headache during reading. Besides the renders, they look...empty. Yeah, empty is the best word, I can imagine. The locations are big open spaces, even the side alley where you meet the unknown person, and filled with barely anything. I don't say it's bad work, and I wouldn't do a better job, but there is a lot of improvment to make. Content wise, it's an introduction of the characters, a tiny bit of background (what you get told, doesn't even fit the revenge story) and that's it. You could call it a "tech demo". My advice: wait for 3 or 4 updates until you try it.

That being said, good luck to the 2 devs.
First of all, thank you for your review. Yes, the game has a lot of shortcomings, we are aware of that. Since it's our first game, we missed a lot of things. We will try to improve and fix the game. If necessary, we will do all the scenes in the game by starting from the beginning.

Reactions: LostBR and leloil