HTML Abandoned Haunted House [v0.9.1] [Sorrow]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Four teenagers are trapped in a Haunted House that mysteriously grants their desires.​

Updated: 21/10/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Genre: Age Regression, Bizarre, Body Modifications, Magical, Transformations, Mind Alteration, Hypnosis, Brainwashed, Seasonal, Stuck

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

3.jpg 2.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Seriously, WTF is up with these Twine games? I've check all of them here and pretty much all of them are either Female Protagonist getting corrupted or a male transforming into a female.

Only 2 have male protagonists out of like 15+

Reactions: MasterKrull

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Seriously, WTF is up with these Twine games? I've check all of them here and pretty much all of them are either Female Protagonist getting corrupted or a male transforming into a female.

I'd make the guess that most of the Twine games that we get come from TFgamessite. A place where gender bender and female corruption are very popular and so a lot of authors try to appeal to the crowd. So, it's not unlike how patreon gets a lot of incest games. It's just the way it is. For every Silent Hills PT there are a million clones.

Reactions: Pagot and Bloo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i must admit.. i dont understand peoples who have deal with body transformation ...
i mean. i dont understand how can we be attracted by that.

but everybody their own taste, just not my thing at all

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Because you're getting it from tfg. That's pretty much 99% of the content. Male to female, female to male, sissyfication, bimbo transforms, involuntary, corruption, blackmail etc.

I'd make the guess that most of the Twine games that we get come from TFgamessite. A place where gender bender and female corruption are very popular and so a lot of authors try to appeal to the crowd. So, it's not unlike how patreon gets a lot of incest games. It's just the way it is. For every Silent Hills PT there are a million clones.
Well fuck I only read that after I made the above comment so I'm not deleting it.

i must admit.. i dont understand peoples who have deal with body transformation ...
i mean. i dont understand how can we be attracted by that.

but everybody their own taste, just not my thing at all
I felt the same way, but there are really good games out there about this that made think otherwise, and after I've played said games I went to tfg to find more, but 99.9% of the content there is garbage, so... (dont ask me what the games were bc I have no idea)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Because has large community and many of their games are in Twine. They help each other etc.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Because has large community and many of their games are in Twine. They help each other etc.
That wouldn't make any sense without some context of what tfgamessite is about. But this was already clarified above so thank you.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...and so a lot of authors try to appeal to the crowd.
That community is not just about those that 'like' that subject matter.
A number of the authors / community members there are transgender themselves (in all the different 'flavours' and 'states' that transgender come in), so the games uploaded there are not always about appeasing the crowd but sometimes about sharing experiences / feelings / ideals / hopes.

Reactions: spectref95 and Bloo

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
So i found the story that this game is based off of and found the best opening line of any erotic story ive ever read.

"As usual, this is a story containing graphic sexual content. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, don't download it, read it, touch it, lick it, eat it, burn it, use it for toilet paper, or even stand near it."

Feb 1, 2018
Why in the world did somebody mark this "Abandoned?" It's not abandoned; it's completed.

Anyway, I really like this story, but it's not a game. You always start and always finish in exactly the same place, and your choices in between make little or no difference to how the story turns out or even proceeds from scene to scene.

Nice illustrations and great story, though.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

And this is important, why?

Reactions: spectref95